Thread: telemarket

Default telemarket

Arent they just worse than ah long? Harassing us every now n then. Report police, will it helps? If next yr the law passed, will we be protected? Those ppl really pest, how i wish to beat them up 1 day. Ha ha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Blog Entries

Default Re: telemarket

how effective is it? is it THAT effective until companies repeatedly spend money on it? hmm

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    how i wish to beat them up 1 day. Ha ha!

no need so serious lar....did they touch your chest or what?
    Objection !!!

Just hang up the phone lor. or say you're overseas.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    no need so serious lar....did they touch your chest or what?
    no... they threatened to macro his chest hair

Got a few calls lately from private number....saying on behalf of OCBC....nabeh.....want to do telemarket....do it properly....how can I trust you if you are so secretive....and they can on-behalf of any one....how can I verify? So I told them off straight away....

Just breathe very very heavily through the receiver. They will never bother you again.

i just tell them that i'm shitting in the toilet.... *awkward silence*.... then a hurried sorry and hangup

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i just tell them that i'm shitting in the toilet.... *awkward silence*.... then a hurried sorry and hangup
    nice one.. next time I use this...

or maybe next time I breath heavily.. *pant* *pant*..... then say I am in hotel

Quote Originally Posted by photoart View Post
    nice one.. next time I use this...

or maybe next time I breath heavily.. *pant* *pant*..... then say I am in hotel
    just don't try it in a train...

"hello sir/miss xxxxx"

"who's this?"

"i'm calling from xxxx company... we would like to ask you a few qns.......... are you free to talk now?"

"i'm shitting"

*ding dong. next station. Orchard Station. passengers..... blah blah blah*

"awkward silence from tele-marketeer"

"uh... i'll... eerrr..."

"deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee"

They very "Fan" one la. I work shift, need to slp during afternoon. If forget to put phone in silent, sure tio auto alarm from them. Furthermore, my spare line, I NEVER give out, still got unknown call from them. I now have the habit of not answering unknown call but also quite bad cause those who knows me, call from another number, also kenna rejected. What if they really need my help? That's why I say if I can beat them up, because they making my life miserable. Got once, I actually walking near the MRT track, got a call. Then he heard MRT sound, he thought I inside the train and stop the conversation. I know they want to earn a living but what are their chance of success for finding a customer? I think they should be ban, as they are consider hidden "ah long"!

I hate it when OVERSEA! There is once when I'm in Korea a telemarketer called.... I told her I'm overseas now and she still continue her intro... worst is I GOT TO PAY ABOUT $2 of her Sh!T on my phone bills!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

I will simply reject all unknown numbers, if someone I know was rejected, he/she will definately call back or sms me to identify themself.
    Private numbers all rejected without 2nd thought, if you are so secretive about your identity, than why should I entertain you!

Quote Originally Posted by Submarine71 View Post
    I will simply reject all unknown numbers, if someone I know was rejected, he/she will definately call back or sms me to identify themself.
    Private numbers all rejected without 2nd thought, if you are so secretive about your identity, than why should I entertain you!
    yeah, if you ask them "can i have your number? i am busy right now and will call you back". they will either hang up or reluctant to give you his/her number.
    Objection !!!

Pick up the phone, cover the mouthpiece and whisper in a hurried tone: I'm in a meeting now-can you call back later? Then hang up.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Arent they just worse than ah long? Harassing us every now n then. Report police, will it helps? If next yr the law passed, will we be protected? Those ppl really pest, how i wish to beat them up 1 day. Ha ha!
    Do you want salesperson to constantly harass you in your home, on the phone, or on your way to work?

Seriously speaking though, how difficult can it be to just press one button?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

The teleco should offers such service. When u give numbers out, group them with codes. Example your numbers + 1234 for family n friends. 5678 for office n bussiness. 0000 or other combo for those lucky draw. So, you can trace back who gives your number out and maybe can sue them.