Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: My Try @ Product Photography - Toys and Collectables

Default Re: My Try @ Product Photography - Toys and Collectables

For TABLE OF CONTENTS of all images in this thread please see Page 19

What's featured on this Page 28....

NOTICE: If you don't see the images in some of the older posts means I had used up the 10GB bandwidth for this month. I'm sorry these pictures can no longer be viewed until next month where the counter will be reset to zero and the pictures would then appear again. For the newer posts I am using another account so it is not affected. Enjoy !

Africa Korp Dispatch Rider with Zündapp KS750 Military Motorcycle

Depicted here is a Zündapp KS750 motorcycle - a World War II-era motorcycle produced by the German company Zündapp. The KS750 motorcycle was designed for military use.

Displacement : 745 ccm
    Cylinder : 2
    PS / KW : 26 / 19
    Stroke : 85 mm
    Top speed : 95 Km/h
    Min speed : 3 Km/h
    Fuel consumption: 6,5 liters/100 km
    Gradient on mountains : 45 %
    Fordability : 425 mm
    Gear: 4 road- 1 off road- 1 back
    Break : Front Seilzug Rear ATE-oilpressure
    Weight: Unladen 420 Kg Gross 840 Kg

Only military requirements and demands were considered when designing and building the KS750 motorcycle - the economical aspect of the production was secondary. It was to build the best bike, suitable for all situations, with a high loading capacity and a maximum of reliability for use in a mechanised warfare.
    Last edited by DM101; 28th December 2016 at 08:04 PM.

AK066 Desert Dispatch Rider (King and Country AK066)

"Bringing the latest orders and instructions from Afrika Korps Headquarters"

A despatch rider (or dispatch) is a military messenger mounted on horse or motorcycle.

Despatch riders were used by armed forces to deliver urgent orders and messages between headquarters and military units. They had a vital role when telecommunications were limited and insecure.

Last edited by DM101; 9th April 2015 at 07:42 PM.

well taken

Quote Originally Posted by photogenius View Post
    well taken
    Thank you...

AK051 Afrika Korps Guardbox 'Special' (King and Country AK051)

"A neat little set of a typical German Sentry box and another all-new sculpt… a standing guard with rifle slung. Perfect to protect lonely desert airfields and other AK installations. And at a great price!"

All soldiers spend some time performing sentry duty. Although it seems boring, sentries perform a vital duty in the field: they are the first line of defense against intruders and ensuring no one is allowed to pass without proper authorization. The lives of the sentry's comrades, security of the compound, camp, etc. depend on his staying awake and alert.

Last edited by DM101; 9th April 2015 at 07:44 PM.

interesting and nicely taken

Depicted here is a German Sentry Box or Post used in WW2. They are painted in stripes of red, black and white. The box has an open front in which a sentry may stand to be sheltered from the weather.

The Sentry will guard everything within the limits of his post and quit the post only when properly relieved. He is responsible for everything that happens on his shift. If he is not relieved at the scheduled time, then the sentry must remain at his post until the relief arrives. Abandoning his post for any reason is an offense punishable by court martial.

The war fought in North Africa 1941 was primarily in the rocky desert plain of Cyrenaica, modern day Libya. Traversed by the nomadic Bedouin, the region was sparsely populated. Conditions in the desert were harsh: miserably hot during the day (above 40 degrees C) while temperatures dropped precipitously at night (below 10 degrees C).

The Panzer IV was a medium tank designed in the early years of WW2 as an infantry-support tank. It has a crew of five men; a Tank Commander, Gunner, Loader, Driver and Radio Operator.

King and Country AK040

In the system-specific allotment if duties, each member of the crew is dependent on the other for all to survive a tank duel together. During operations, the crew lives in and with the tank, not only during combat, but also before and after.

The Tank Commander sits beneath his roof hatch in the turret.

Last edited by DM101; 3rd November 2014 at 10:41 PM.

The Gunner is situated to the left of the gun breech and the Loader to the right.

The Driver is sitted in the front-left of the hull.

The Radio Operator (who doubled as the hull machine gunner) is seated at the front-right of the hull.

Stay tuned for the tank in my next post......
    Last edited by DM101; 15th October 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Afrika Korp Panzer IV (King and Country AK040)

"This one is a real brute as well as a real beaut. The much requested all-new Panzer IV complete with 5-man crew cruising along in the sands of North Africa and looking for trouble. This snub-nosed 75mm gun version has desert features that include of course, extra fuel, water and typical AK camouflage."

(For large image click here)

As main armament, early Panzer IV was mounted with a KwK 37 L/24 75 mm tank gun, which was a low-velocity gun mainly designed to fire high-explosive shells (for infantry-support)

Last edited by DM101; 9th April 2015 at 07:46 PM.

King and Country AK040

The actual tank photo in WW2.... ain't it historically "correct" this King and Country AK040 model is

Adding a background......

Last edited by DM101; 19th November 2014 at 10:46 PM.

Statue of King AMENHOTEP III

The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III built 3400 years ago (since 1350 BC) in Egypt. Amenhotep III (1386-1349 BC) was a pharaoh from the 18th Dynasty (1570-1293 BC). His reign was a period of unprecedented prosperity and artistic splendour, when Egypt reached the peak of its artistic and international power.

Depicted by this model is one of the seated colossal statues of Amenhotep III. The actual statue reach a towering 18 m (60 ft) in height and weigh an estimated 720 tons each. Amenhotep built many splendid temples and statuary, including many large lifelike statues of himself.

This model is made of resin and is heavy - from DAISO for $2. It works well with the 1/30 figures as you can see....

Last edited by DM101; 26th October 2014 at 10:57 PM.

DISNEY INFINITY - Frozen Toy Box Set

Frozen is a 2013 3D computer-animated musical fantasy-comedy movie produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. The film was also a commercial success; it accumulated nearly US$1.3 billion in worldwide box office revenue.

One of the main character is Elsa, Princess of Arendelle, who possesses cryokinetic powers with which she is able to produce ice, frost and snow at will.

Another main character of Frozen is the younger sister, Princess Anna shown here.

Unlike her older sister Elsa, Anna is very eccentric, optimistic, energetic, awkward, and far from elegant. She usually acts before she speaks and can be rather impulsive.

And some high resolution images of the 2 sisters..... great pieces I must say - the attention to details, paintwork, sculpture and quality

Last edited by DM101; 1st November 2014 at 12:43 AM.

Combat Tanks Collection is Back ! - ISSUE 37 to 42

ISSUE 37 - Sturmmörserwagen "Sturmtiger" Pz.Stu.Mr.Btr. 1002 (Germany) - 1945

Last edited by DM101; 5th June 2017 at 08:34 PM.

The Combat Tanks Collection - StrumTiger

Weight - 68 tonnes
    Length - 6.28 m
    Width - 3.57 m
    Height - 2.85 m
    Crew - 5 (commander, driver, machine gunner/radio operator, 1st loader, 2nd loader/gunner)
    Armour - max 150 mm and min 67 mm
    Main Armament - 380 mm RW 61 rocket launcher L/5.4
    Operational Range - 120 km
    Speed - 40 km/h

The large size image....

The Sturmtiger (German: "Assault Tiger") primary task was to provide heavy fire support for infantry units fighting in urban areas - capable of demolishing heavily defended buildings or fortified areas with a single shot . This came out of the experiences of the heavy urban fighting in the Battle of Stalingrad in 1942.

Since it was intended for use in urban areas in close range street fighting, it needed to be heavily armoured to survive. Its sloped (at 47° from vertical) frontal armor therefore was 150 mm thick, while its superstructure side and rear plates were 82 mm thick.

Last edited by DM101; 26th December 2016 at 08:39 AM.

ISSUE 38 - Steyr RSO/01 + Pak 40 Anti-Tank Gun 2nd Panzer Division (Germany) - 1944

The large size image....

Last edited by DM101; 6th June 2017 at 07:23 AM.

This is professional standard!
    Able to share your lights setup?

Quote Originally Posted by caroland View Post
    This is professional standard!
    Able to share your lights setup?
    Sure - the setup tips I had posted here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1176659

Enjoy!

Pak 40 Anti-Tank Gun

The 7.5 cm Pak 40 was an anti-tank gun developed in 1939-1941 and formed the backbone of German anti-tank guns for the latter part of World War 2.

Weight - 1.4 tonnes
    Length - 6.2 m
    Caliber - 75 mm
    Elevation - -5° to +22°
    Traverse - 65°
    Rate of fire - 14 rounds per minute
    Effective firing range - 1800 m direct fire and 7700 m indirect HE shell

The large size image....

The weapon was effective against almost every Allied tank until the end of the war. It was first used in Russia where it was needed to combat the new Soviet tanks like the KV1 and T-34.

Last edited by DM101; 5th June 2017 at 08:45 PM.

KwK 40 was a German 7.5 cm WW2 vehicle mounted gun, used as the primary anti-tank weapon of the German medium tanks Panzer IV and Stug III.

Along with the Pak 40, the KwK 40 was the most produced anti-tank guns of the German army.
    Last edited by DM101; 26th December 2016 at 08:31 AM.

Steyr RSO/01

The Steyr RSO/01 is a fully tracked, lightweight vehicle developed in response to the poor performance of wheeled and half-tracked vehicles in the mud and snow during Germany's first winter on the Soviet Front.

Weight - 2.5 tonnes
    Length - 4.425 m
    Width - 1.99 m
    Height - 2.53 m
    Crew - 2
    Armour - none
    Main Armament - none
    Operational Range - 300 km
    Speed - 30 km/h

The large size image....

It was initially designed as a prime mover and artillery supply vehicle and had outstanding service records due to its reliability, ease of maintenance and can be used in every kind of terrain - capabilities that other vehicles lacked.

Last edited by DM101; 5th June 2017 at 08:45 PM.