Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nissin 622 flash won't turn on.

  1. #1
    Member nuracosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Zion Road
    Posts
    81

    Default Nissin 622 flash won't turn on.

    hey bro, any of u out there have encountered a problem wif the nissin 622 flash? it was working fine, then suddenly, it wont even turn on. batt life is full n tested wif different batts

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nissin 622 flash won't turn on.

    For my case, I have to turn it on then mount it, if not it will just refuse to be switched on. Now the IR focusing assist doesn't even work anymore. Time for an original flash.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Simei, Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Is that mark ii?
    I had nissin 622 mark ii and encounter some problem with refreshing. Brought it to repair since its under warranty

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Nissin 622 flash won't turn on.

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    For my case, I have to turn it on then mount it, if not it will just refuse to be switched on. Now the IR focusing assist doesn't even work anymore. Time for an original flash.
    I never encounter any problems with my SB600. Bro in the end, sometimes it makes more sense to get Nikon flash.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Nissin 622 flash won't turn on.

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I never encounter any problems with my SB600. Bro in the end, sometimes it makes more sense to get Nikon flash.
    Yup, now I realise that, should be getting an SB-700 soon Well, I can still use the Nissin as a slave

  6. #6
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Nissin 622 flash won't turn on.

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Yup, now I realise that, should be getting an SB-700 soon Well, I can still use the Nissin as a slave
    SB700 is a good buy now... esp with so many used ones on the market now..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •