View Poll Results: Where to get the Best Fries?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacDonalds

    39 54.17%
  • Burger King

    3 4.17%
  • KFC

    2 2.78%
  • Long Johns Silver

    6 8.33%
  • Mos Burger

    14 19.44%
  • I rather cook my own

    8 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Where To get the Best Fries?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    269

    Default Where To get the Best Fries?

    I got bored... so decided to post this..

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    Mac outlets in HK.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    I like Billy Bombers.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    I got bored... so decided to post this..
    If u r bored, may I suggest u go and shoot some interesting fries photos from all the fast food joint and post here so we can compare? U know, the saying that the camera always lies.....

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    If u r bored, may I suggest u go and shoot some interesting fries photos from all the fast food joint and post here so we can compare? U know, the saying that the camera always lies.....
    Soon after that, you'd no longer be bored. But sick at the sight of fries.

    One vote for Macs.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    okay here's the fries from BK.


  7. #7
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    okay here's the fries from BK.
    but u nvr vote for BK leh?

  8. #8
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Mac's beat 'em all!

  9. #9

    Default

    KYROS KEBAB. the most sedap.

    hahahahahaha! at cineleisure got new one just open. must try with their sauce! i duno wat sauce...like thousand island liddat.
    very nice.
    www.miatan.com
    blog.miatan.com

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default

    You guys should try fries with either mayo or Heinz ketchup.

    Heavenly...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    but u nvr vote for BK leh?
    but BK's fries not nice compared to BB.

  12. #12

    Default

    I like fries when they have something added ... for example, many moons ago McDonalds had this Wasabi fries promotion, just a packet of wasabi-flavored salt that really gave it a unique zing.

    Have had similar fries at a burger joint in Shinjuku, can't remember the name, 1st-something.

    Many states in Australia also have Red Rooster, a fast food joint that serves barbeque chicken with a nice herb stuffing. Their fries also taste like they have something added, probably a bit of chicken stock in the salt. Very nice.

    Good idea for a thread, romeo

  13. #13

    Default

    Fries suck, Onion rings are better.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    but BK's fries not nice compared to BB.
    YOur Avatar....

    NOT you right?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericp
    Many states in Australia also have Red Rooster, a fast food joint that serves barbeque chicken with a nice herb stuffing. Their fries also taste like they have something added, probably a bit of chicken stock in the salt. Very nice.
    Yeah man. Red Rooster has nice fries....

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Thumbs down Frying food can be very dangerous to health

    Quote Originally Posted by ericp
    I like fries when they have something added ... for example, many moons ago McDonalds had this Wasabi fries promotion, just a packet of wasabi-flavored salt that really gave it a unique zing.

    Have had similar fries at a burger joint in Shinjuku, can't remember the name, 1st-something.

    Many states in Australia also have Red Rooster, a fast food joint that serves barbeque chicken with a nice herb stuffing. Their fries also taste like they have something added, probably a bit of chicken stock in the salt. Very nice.
    Frying Food is not only dangerous to our health, it is also the initiation of cancer, heart disease including premature ageing.

    We may not know that antioxidants are damaged by the high temperatures involve in frying, stir-frying, microwaving, roasting and barbecuing.

    Even the smoke from frying foods are just as dangerous as
    dangerous as the risk of getting lunch and throat cancer are very high. So it is better not to be ignornant, else.....
    it is too late when you want to eat more raw food or drink wheat grass juice and green tea.

    http://www.thefooddoctor.com/thebook...k/cooking3.htm

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    231

    Default Fries?

    Watch the movie Supersize Me?
    That'll put u off fries for a long time...

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericp
    I like fries when they have something added ... for example, many moons ago McDonalds had this Wasabi fries promotion, just a packet of wasabi-flavored salt that really gave it a unique zing.
    How about even more moons ago when they had the Samurai Burger and fries?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    KOMALA's fries are fine too! With some chilli some more!

    In holland we eat fries (the fat ones like those at Mos Burgers) with mayo mixed with ketchup and cut onions, delicious!

    Hong Sien

  20. #20

    Default

    always found Mac's fries tad too salty for my taste...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •