Thread: Yashica Service in Singapore??

Default Yashica Service in Singapore??

Dunno where to put this, so put it in Kopitiam instead...

Anyway, wondering if anyone owns a Yashica camera? Got a 20yr old Yashica camera in my house, not sure whether it works or not though.

Anyone got any ideas where is the Yashica service centre in Singapore so I can bring there to test?? Seeing the retro style camera brings back memories of childhood though...

Bumpz.

Need some help. Who owns a Yashica Electro 35 Rangefinder?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn

Anyway, wondering if anyone owns a Yashica camera? Got a 20yr old Yashica camera in my house, not sure whether it works or not though.

Anyone got any ideas where is the Yashica service centre in Singapore so I can bring there to test?? Seeing the retro style camera brings back memories of childhood though...
    It is not worthwhile to repair. Most likely the repair bill will cost more than the price of tat camera (Yashica camera have not much value).

ic...

My dad bought it for $100 like 20 to 30yrs ago. Except for keeping it as an antique, not very sure what to do with it. The lens's basket case already. The viewfinder has gone all yellowed...

Wasted, wad a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn

no idea about yashica, but i know a shop where you can bring to check and they can quote the cost of servicing. I've sent my 30+ year old Minolta rangefinder there for servicing few months back, came back clean, but haven't really test it yet.

PM or ICQ me for the info