Thread: Speedlite 320EX External Flash

Default Speedlite 320EX External Flash

Hi All,

I a newbie in photography as well as this site. I was wondering if anyone out there tried the Speedlite 320EX flash? I read about the review and the editor acutally wrote that the flash isn't very good at bouncing so I'd just like to hear from you guys.

TQ
    Kongfu

Default Re: Speedlite 320EX External Flash

So nobody ever tried on the 320EX?

Hi Kongfu, I think it will be more effective if you post your thread in the equipment discussion canon sub forum..
    Nikon D5000 - 18-55mm l 55-200mm l 35mm f1.8g l Grip
    My FlickR l Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Kongfu
    Hi All,

I a newbie in photography as well as this site. I was wondering if anyone out there tried the Speedlite 320EX flash? I read about the review and the editor acutally wrote that the flash isn't very good at bouncing so I'd just like to hear from you guys.

TQ
    Kongfu
    Hi. Which review? The 320EX is a less powerful model suited for those looking for a smaller flash or video light. Definitely less powerful compare to bigger brothers like the 430 and 580 in terms of all aspects including bounce flash
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

The Guide Number is there for a reason. You can use it to gauge the effective range/power of the flash.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Hi All Bros,

Thank you all for your reply and advise...

Hi Jas1984,

Thanks... will post question like this in the equip. discussion next time...

Hi Tucksoon,

If I din forget it's dpreview. I actually bought a book author by Jeff Revell "From Snapshot to Greatshot" for my 600D and he actually recommend 320 or if better still 430 EX II. Actually, I like the 320 b'cos of the led light but I guess I shd go for the 430 if power is the concern... Thx dude!

Hi Reportage,

Thanks! But a newbie like me wouldn't know how to gauge all that now so could only rely on the bros/sis advice here :P