Hi Everyone,

Just to keep everyone notify again, my team will be holding our 3rd trackday. Please refer to the following details.
As usual, we like to welcome anyone who are interested in shooting Motorsports. As promised, we going to make this event even more interesting, we going to hold a few races, such as CCT & Time Attack.
Previously, quite a few members of Clubsnap attended and really take very good pictures. My team & participants were very happy & hope we can do the same again this time round. Photographer wished to shoot their pictures in specific location can be arrange. Please let me know in advance.

Date: 1st December 2011
Time: 0900-1300hrs
Contact Person: Jerry (320whp@gmail.com) 83688641 or David (evoodo@yahoo.com) 97666658.
Food & Drinks: Free.

This time round, I afraid I can't get any ferry from Singapore to Johor due to participants preparation of the car & tools/equipment/spare set of rims,tyres will take up the spaces. Therefore, interested personel, you can drive your own car, we can link you up in the convoy.

Please do not PM as I don't login frequent. Please contact the following personel as mentioned for more information if required.

Have a good day!

PS: You can find us in Facebook under "PG Trackies"