Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

  1. #1

    Default Top 10 attacks at cameramans


  2. #2

    Default

    Wonder if working photogs are covered by any type of occupational insurance?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by Berkins View Post
    Wonder if working photogs are covered by any type of occupational insurance?
    yes if u are a visual War Journalist / Foreign Journalist

  4. #4

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    F**K those egoistic "sports stars" venting their anger on people who are just working. Those guys aren't even paparazzi but just doing a job for sports tv/channels.

    May those people's sporting careers be damned.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  5. #5

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Nice acting for the videographer. He got home $200k richer for receiving Dennis Rodman's kick.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    if it is updated.. number 1 will be tiger woods shot to camera lol

  7. #7

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    I felt that one of the deadly attack on a videographer could be 'forgetfulness'.

    Example like he could finish hours of shooting and found out he had forgotten to insert a videotape or SD card.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google
    I felt that one of the deadly attack on a videographer could be 'forgetfulness'.

    Example like he could finish hours of shooting and found out he had forgotten to insert a videotape or SD card.
    You are back?

  9. #9
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    You are back?
    Let's all give a warm welcome to Google for his return back to Clubsnap.
    OMG! THE HORROR!
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  10. #10

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    You are back?

    Hi Bro!

    I just came back from Holland.
    I went there to learnt about photography.

    During these long period, I have lived high up in a mountain and
    Lived only on wild berries and dew drops..

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by google

    Hi Bro!

    I just came back from Holland.
    I went there to learnt about photography.

    During these long period, I have lived high up in a mountain and
    Lived only on wild berries and dew drops..
    Haha hopefully you meditated at the mountain tops and found inner peace

  12. #12

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha hopefully you meditated at the mountain tops and found inner peace

    Thanks Bro,

    During my stay in the high mountains I have been living with a group of mountain people.
    Normally they speak with a language I do not understand.

    They have shown me many things and knowledge.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Let's all give a warm welcome to Google for his return back to Clubsnap.
    OMG! THE HORROR!
    lololol

  14. #14
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Let's all give a warm welcome to Google for his return back to Clubsnap.
    OMG! THE HORROR!
    i like

  15. #15

    Default Re: Top 10 attacks at cameramans

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Thanks Bro,

    During my stay in the high mountains I have been living with a group of mountain people.
    Normally they speak with a language I do not understand.

    They have shown me many things and knowledge.
    but the sd card was still missing, so u couldnt show us anything, right.. ?

    now can we respect ts and get back onto the topic?
    u can start a new thread on u if u wanna..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •