Thread: Nintendo game & watch

Default Nintendo game & watch

Does anyone know where to find this? I checked out a Cash Convertor but can't find it. Just want one as a momento for the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by rubric
    Does anyone know where to find this? I checked out a Cash Convertor but can't find it. Just want one as a momento for the good old days.
    Buy a Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP special NES(usa)/Famicon(japan) edition then buy a Nintendo classic game for the utimate momento!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rubric
    oh....those days..i was like primary 3.
    Objection !!!

Popeye, Parachute, Octopuss, Manhole, Mickey Mouse, Fire, Helmet, Chef....

So Much FUN!!!!

Gone are the days....

Deregistered

I liked King Kong! I still have a few but the batteries are costly

I want to get a 1980/81 original set, LCD screen, probably Fire or Helmet. NOt those new fuzzy whizzy multi color toy-like set.

In fact, any games will do.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I liked King Kong! I still have a few but the batteries are costly

Donkey Kong!

Deregistered

Yeah, I've got those very small LCD types where the 'colors' come from the plastic filter behind the screen, 2 buttons and 4 directional buttons and a few others that I've stowed away so that next time my nephews/nieces can play with it.

I like Octopus, I believe I got Rain (Crows & Shirts), Bomber (solve traps to reach bombs), King Kong (the reflective LCD w/ mirror one), Firebomb or something (the one where you have to avoid monkeys and oil fires to reach the end), Lifeboat also!

Wow that's a lot! Is it still possible to find them on the market nowadays without paying an arm and a leg?

There is new versions out in the stores, selling at abt $12.90 if didn't remember wrongly. Saw them in Tampines Metro.

Much smaller in size, titles like Octopus, DonkeyKong, Fireman, etc are avail.
    Do check them out.