We’re just back from Photoshop World and I’ve gotta say… it was a blast. Check out Scott Kelby’s blog today for a quick recap. Anyway, it’s preset time again. I’m going to update an oldie but goodie this time – the Wedding Fantasy preset. It was really popular a couple years ago and I’ve changed a few settings based on newer features in Lightroom since it was released. You’ll see this style a lot in wedding and engagement photos but it works for just about any outdoor photo with lots of colors. Its got that ultra saturated bright look with lots of vignetting to it. Hope you enjoy!
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose Import.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE
• Click here to download the presets
• Click here to see a sample of the preset.