Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help

Default Re: Need some help

Quote Originally Posted by kelchew View Post
    the place you stay have a nice view...
    Thanks. That's why i need to master my skill asap to make good use of my surrounding LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj Sinoobpy View Post
    Noted with thanks
    I will take more photos and try first before reposting again. By the way, may i know if you can advise me further in the thread to enhance my photo taking skills?
    There are so many things that you can learn from this thread that you have started. If you are really serious into photography, you should gather all the pointers/info contributed and start somewhere. Probably reading the camera manual will be a good start. It won't be an overnight thing so it's important to keep shooting and experimenting.
    D200

Try this it help me learn the basic of what is shutter speed and DOF.. and some other interesting things..

http://froknowsphoto.com/beginners/

Hope it will help you...
    Nikon D5000 - 18-55mm l 55-200mm l 35mm f1.8g l Grip
    My FlickR l Google+

Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    There are so many things that you can learn from this thread that you have started. If you are really serious into photography, you should gather all the pointers/info contributed and start somewhere. Probably reading the camera manual will be a good start. It won't be an overnight thing so it's important to keep shooting and experimenting.
    Noted with thanks

Hi Jj, maybe you might wanna read the manual that comes together with your camera for a start before heading down to any libraries or bookstores.
    Think it should somehow answers quite a few number of questions regarding different shooting method and settings. If starting from scratch, you need to learn
    how to walk before you can run, or even fly in days to come. So take one step at a time.

Happy shooting and welcome to the Club!!
    Shoot first, think later

Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing View Post
    Hi Jj, maybe you might wanna read the manual that comes together with your camera for a start before heading down to any libraries or bookstores.
    Think it should somehow answers quite a few number of questions regarding different shooting method and settings. If starting from scratch, you need to learn
    how to walk before you can run, or even fly in days to come. So take one step at a time.

Happy shooting and welcome to the Club!!
    Thanks for the heartwarming welcome Really appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12