Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

actually i thought it was a bit soft..but

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    we deserve the break.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    from the replay, it was a clear blatant foul by WBA. the linesman had a good view of it. he saw suarez falling and perhaps like the way he fell under the tough challenge and gave us a PK.

for that act, the linesman will get to spend one night with dirty kite. bro rodz will make the speshow arrangements. hehehhee
    i'm not free...i'm entertaining shakira & megan fox...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    where got soft? manure got free penalty-kicks even when their divers nobody touch many times before..oh..where is webb nowadays? bro CC muz have kept his undies until he got none left to wear...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i'm not free...i'm entertaining shakira & megan fox...

where got soft? manure got free penalty-kicks even when their divers nobody touch many times before..oh..where is webb nowadays? bro CC muz have kept his undies until he got none left to wear...

u can get ur personal assistants shakespeare and mega fox to handle ur star player Dirty Kite la for a fiercesome 4-some! hehehehe

as for webb, i believe bro kuanwk has a good idea of where he is, probably they are having a date. haha

as for me, i'm busy paktoring with elva hsiao. thanks! kekkekee

u can get ur personal assistants shakespeare and mega fox to handle ur star player Dirty Kite la for a fiercesome 4-some! hehehehe

as for webb, i believe bro kuanwk has a good idea of where he is, probably they are having a date. haha

as for me, i'm busy paktoring with elva hsiao. thanks! kekkekee
    cc is always saying webbie with this fella, that fella..
    but we all shld know how much of a one-track mind he can be, and cc holds all the attractions..

time to bet on lucas for man-of-the-match in the next few games..
    maybe even scoring..
    Fresh injury fears over Liverpool's Steven Gerrard - ESPN Soccernet

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    cc is always saying webbie with this fella, that fella..
    but we all shld know how much of a one-track mind he can be, and cc holds all the attractions..

time to bet on lucas for man-of-the-match in the next few games..
    maybe even scoring..
    Fresh injury fears over Liverpool's Steven Gerrard - ESPN Soccernet
    paiseh ah, i one track mind towards elva hsiao only. wahahahahahaha!

gerrard out is good news for the better of LFC's progress in this season, i feel.

I think Gerrard is doing this to siam the pointless International game Next game against the Swansissy we wont need him, so he will be fresh to play Chel$ki 2 times and Man shitty next... its all well plan
    Last edited by airfins; 1st November 2011 at 11:37 PM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Last edited by airfins; 1st November 2011 at 11:38 PM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

boring week

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    boring week
    pls do not underestimate kkj team playing at anfield for the 1st time in long long time..
    all muz make sure cc keeps whispering sweet nothings into the ref's earpeece.. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I think Gerrard is doing this to siam the pointless International game Next game against the Swansissy we wont need him, so he will be fresh to play Chel$ki 2 times and Man shitty next... its all well plan

like tat then i worry! hahaha

The Best of LFC for pass 10 Years......

Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post

some of the seasons with GH were really good.

brought back alot of fond memories. =)

torres too, some fantastic goals...

those were good memories!!

REDS latest squad team wallpaper

Download Now!!
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post

“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

YNWA!

Dalglish Linked with Sensational Move for Manchester City Bad Boy Carlos Tevez

Manchester City's controversial striker Carlos Tevez has emerged as a shock target for Liverpool who are hoping to land the player on a short term loan deal.

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has seen his side criticised in recent weeks for failing to find the target despite carving out numerous opportunities.

The Reds beat West Brom 2-0 at the weekend but it could have been more had the side taken their chances, while a 1-1 draw with Norich at Anfield further highlighted Liverpool's lack of composure in front of goal.

This has led to numerous media outlets suggesting that Liverpool could now attempt to land Tevez, with reports suggesting that the forwards agent Kia Joorabchian had already held informal talks with a Liverpool representative.

City are hoping to be able to loan out the striker while they wait for him to be sold with West Ham and Corinthians both sounding out the Premier League leaders about possible loan deals.

Tevez is also keen to keep playing and put himself in the shop window as he knows that he will struggle to ever play again under Roberto Mancini.

Dalglish managed to convince Mancini to part with striker Craig Bellamy over the summer and is reportedly contemplating bringing Tevez to Anfield.

Liverpool already have Bellamy, Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll available to play up front, but should the Reds be able to land Tevez on a short term loan deal then they would snap up the opportunity to have such a prolific striker at the club.

Curry Sauce!!!

Tevaz good meh?
    If really good, SAF would not have let him go in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Tevaz good meh?
    If really good, SAF would not have let him go in the first place.
    he more scared of the sh[t from him.

tevez has undoubted talents but looking at mascherano's sexperience in LFC, i think there is something not quite right with their mindset.

some of them are more interested in the £££££ then the football.

he more scared of the sh[t from him.

tevez has undoubted talents but looking at mascherano's sexperience in LFC, i think there is something not quite right with their mindset.

some of them are more interested in the £££££ then the football.
    if they get to play all the time, win all the time, get paid on time, they wun be moaning all the time..

anyway, if u can ignore the wages for a moment, would u rather tevez or carrot?