Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

hah have to be them...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    y take out louya leiva? he havin a good game.
    Loh.. are we watching the same game?
    I thought Lucas play like ****
    Gerard is way better than him on the field.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    think lucas was slow that during that game..his performance got worse after he got the yellow card..

evra accused Suarez of racism...how many times has that lousy captain complain the same thing? The same player who instigated the France national team to go against their coach, if i am not wrong? Whats so good about him? I am sure he felt sore Suarez beat him easily during that game...typical manure stunt...

some manure fan friends of mine said they played their 2nd team yet LFC cant beat them...they fielded a negative team, parked a bus coz they are afraid they will get beat like the previous 3 seasons. When they played nani, cicak & shrek,they were at full strength but LFC created chances enough to thrash them unfortunately the finishing was poor...it could have been a 4-1 thrashing should we have taken all our chances...that also with ferdinand in the team where he should be sitting and resting at the sideline...

louya leiva confirm played better than stevie G. with stevie G in the same side as him, he will not be able to perform.

no doubt stevie G net the goal but his performance prior n after that was terrible.

i cannot belif it but i think louya leiva improving.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    think lucas was slow that during that game..his performance got worse after he got the yellow card..

evra accused Suarez of racism...how many times has that lousy captain complain the same thing? The same player who instigated the France national team to go against their coach, if i am not wrong? Whats so good about him? I am sure he felt sore Suarez beat him easily during that game...typical manure stunt...

some manure fan friends of mine said they played their 2nd team yet LFC cant beat them...they fielded a negative team, parked a bus coz they are afraid they will get beat like the previous 3 seasons. When they played nani, cicak & shrek,they were at full strength but LFC created chances enough to thrash them unfortunately the finishing was poor...it could have been a 4-1 thrashing should we have taken all our chances...that also with ferdinand in the team where he should be sitting and resting at the sideline...

evra terror one la. this guy is no saint la.

manCircle utd clowns came and parked their A380, how to score against them?

louya leiva confirm played better than stevie G. with stevie G in the same side as him, he will not be able to perform.

no doubt stevie G net the goal but his performance prior n after that was terrible.

i cannot belif it but i think louya leiva improving.
    I got to admit that I'm totally biased against Lucas.
    Maybe even when he play well, i still say he sucks!

Man Utd played defensive soccer on that day, cos Alex Ferguson scared of Our king!
    Kenny Dalglish!!!
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Lucas cannot play together with Gerrard.

evra terror one la. this guy is no saint la.

manCircle utd clowns came and parked their A380, how to score against them?

I am very sure, if we had Bellamy on, Evra would have gotten a red card.

Man Utd played defensive soccer on that day, cos Alex Ferguson scared of Our king!
    Kenny Dalglish!!!
    i hate to admit it too but louya leiva is slowly getting more stable.

and manCircle utd clowns really not their usual self.

think they too many games to play and oso they are not as strong as others make them out to be.

i still think manSipTea and chel$ki stronger, in depth la.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I am very sure, if we had Bellamy on, Evra would have gotten a red card.

evra sooner or later will tio kan n sip red card!

evra sooner or later will tio kan n sip red card!

not soon enough

Kenny Dalglish was unable to celebrate victory on his return to his home city as Liverpool went down 1-0 to Rangers in a friendly clash in Glasgow on Tuesday night.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Kenny Dalglish was unable to celebrate victory on his return to his home city as Liverpool went down 1-0 to Rangers in a friendly clash in Glasgow on Tuesday night.

Relack. Just a useless friendly.

vidick tio sent off. abt time. haha

vidick tio sent off. abt time. haha

He thought he could escape by not playing on Saturday.... hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    He thought he could escape by not playing on Saturday.... hahahahaha
    karma caught up with him. hohohoho!

old red nose again trying to fool manure fans by saying manure has close the gap with barca...they cant beat us with their "big guns" when we almost beat them hollow...

Sir Alex Ferguson: Manchester United are catching Barcelona - ESPN Soccernet

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United are "making great strides towards" the level reached by reigning European champions Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    old red nose again trying to fool manure fans by saying manure has close the gap with barca...they cant beat us with their "big guns" when we almost beat them hollow...

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United are "making great strides towards" the level reached by reigning European champions Barcelona.

what has he been smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

think he was being blown by giggs when he made tat statement! haha!

think he was being blown by giggs when he made tat statement! haha!
    since when they became in-laws? 8P

anyway, think he was misquoted..
    when he said "they were closing the gap", he probably meant he thinking of moving to spain..