Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

WAh all the bug guns coming on

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    come, 18yo intro u to this good website.

EPL streaming
    Thanks

1-1 ZZZzzz

sian. gerrard sleeping.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

See gerrard's clearance I vomit blood

1-1 draw. sian.

gerrard was ball watching when that hernandez equalised. he should b marking the small chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    1-1 draw. sian.
    Got enough chances to win it in the dying minutes though...

Henderson put in a good display with those 2 goal attempts

I guess 1-1 is a Good result for us. Adams and Henderson played well.

Downing was a bit disappointing and so was gerrard. Would have been interesting if Carroll and Bellemy were around to create troule for manure.

Surprised bellamy didn't come on towards de end.

it's a very lucky escape for manu

Quote Originally Posted by jerichojon View Post
    it's a very lucky escape for manu
    wasted a golden chance to pick 3pts..
    without their chief strikers holding up the ball, they were harassed into losing possession too often..
    cc never give anything to the ref thats why ferdie never tio 2nd yellowcard..

Disappointed with the score as manure were made to look good with the draw but base on performance we could have won 4-1 with oldman ferdinand lucky not to be given his marching order...referee is another manure fan in disguise...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    WAh all the bug guns coming on
    what big guns? we created more chances,enough to make them quiet...we will beat them at old toilet...surely...i was disappointed not many long shots at their donut-thief keeper coz hes a blooper...

Still feeling horrible coz last nite we didnt bury manure...fergie knew if he fielded his full attacking team they will be thrashed like the previous few visits as we can see from the last 10 minutes of last nite's game when we attacked all the way but were unfortunate when donut-thief was on form plus poor finishing...manure fielding a defensive 4-5-1 means they know were are superior than them when full strength this season...we are only inconsistent...last nite manure parked a bus in their penalty area but set-piece is the key to break the deadlock...now we must learn to break the deadlock when teams park the A380...

im still convince manure defence is their weakness...everybody was bloody slow when we attack with pace...this season is very interesting...4th is our target...but im expecting big bonuses... manC is the team to watch this season...their attack is awesome with balance in midfield & defence...weaklink...keeper...i still rate givens higher than hart...

Agree with u, Givens is more experienced and composed.

think wht KD field SG beginning is he knows liverpool plays 45 mins, just dunno which half......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

rednose complaints about his team defending... since when manure defending is good? they are only good going forward and most of the time they attack thats why when teams attack them the conceed goals...he even said the draw is a fair result...another joke?! hes lucky to get the point considering how many chances we had but didnt finish them...

some more got the cheek to say the referee under lots of pressure & not surprise LFC got the freekick...he should be lucky old ferdie didnt get his 2nd yellow...

Fergie bemoans defending after Liverpool draw - Yahoo!

"It was very difficult," said Ferguson, who questioned whether the free-kick should have been given in the first place after Rio Ferdinand was alleged to have brought down Charlie Adam.
    "The referee is under a lot of pressure and I'm not surprised they got the free-kick.
    "But we have got to defend better. It's exactly the same as last season. The wide players left the wall and it was bad defensive play.
    "I didn't think they were really threatening until they scored the goal but then the game opened up and we took the chance. In the context of today the result is fair."

wasted we din't win.

jordan henderson came in to some good effect.

dirty kite is... dirty kite. nothing to add on.

stevie G needs alot more games.

carroll should start alongside suarez. disappointed he is not selected. he could've troubled vidick n rio.