Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Just saw Modric and the rest of the Croatia team leaving the hotel in Athens for the match against Greece !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

They stay marriot? Lol my next flight to ath. Bidded for it. Long stay. Thought of going santorini wan. But now with the situation in greece like that. Think better not. Wait can go then strike then cannot come back lol

huat ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    They stay marriot? Lol my next flight to ath. Bidded for it. Long stay. Thought of going santorini wan. But now with the situation in greece like that. Think better not. Wait can go then strike then cannot come back lol
    I am still here, long stay too nua in the room!!! Last few flight to stay here liao. Your guys and some of ours went for the tour, not sure did they go so far or not lol.... Friday got riot, Sat is ok think they celebrating the Greece 2-0 WIN lol...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Luis Suarez continued his goalscoring hot streak as he netted in Uruguay's pulsating 4-2 World Cup qualifiying victory against Bolivia on Friday night.

The Liverpool striker needed just three minutes to find the back of the net in Montevideo, in a game in which his Anfield teammate Sebastian Coates was an unused substitute.

Hey, can do me a favor? Help me check if they went out to the neighboring islands and any contact or info or tour or hotels or whatever that would be useful to me if I want to go out too especially santorini. Arriving on 14th. I did ath 2 years back. Already done the 3 island tour cruise and acropolis already. Was hoping to head to santorini this time round as you said, last chance for ath nightstop already.

Hotel have a tour counter (Keytours )and gives 40% discount on all tours. They should be joining the tour from them too. Will let you know more infor. if any when I meet them on chk out day lol...

Santorini 0615hr - 2nd day 2345hr price is 1st class €250 Tourist class €220 incl 1 night stay before discount.
    Mykonos 0615hr - 2nd day 2015hr price is 1st class €220 Tourist class €195 incl 1 night stay before discount.

Reina: The Liverpool owners stopped me joining Arsenal for 20m

By Joe Bernstein

Last updated at 10:02 PM on 8th October 2011

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina nearly quit Anfield three times as the club fell apart under the ownership of Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

The Spaniard has shed new light on the turmoil at Liverpool and claims the club stopped him from joining Arsenal in 2010 because they feared it would send out the wrong signal to potential buyers as the Hicks and Gillett era collapsed under a sea of debt.

Reina, who wanted permission to speak to Arsene Wenger as Arsenal tabled a 20million bid, claims there were splits in the Liverpool dressing room over the Americans and says he wanted local heroes Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher to do more to support fans' protests.

Reina also campaigned against the appointment of Roy Hodgson to replace Rafa Benitez.

After hitting his 'lowest ebb' under the new man, he considered leaving again in January - only to be talked out of it by his wife.

On an earlier occasion, Benitez had talked Reina out of joining Valencia.

The goalkeeper's head was turned by Arsenal when he returned from Spain's World Cup victory celebrations last year to find Liverpool in crisis with Benitez sacked, Hicks and Gillett clinging on to power and the running of the club left to managing director Christian Purslow, who was trying to find new owners.

'I went from elation one minute to depression the next as the realisation dawned that Liverpool were going nowhere fast,' says Reina in his new autobiography

'When I signed my contract in April 2010 I hoped that better times were just around the corner, a feeling that was fuelled by the promises of improvement from people at the club.

'It didn't take me long to feel that their promises were hollow. I felt betrayed. Our owners were at war with each other, the club's debts were spiralling out of control and a change in manager had failed to dispel the feeling that we were on the road to nowhere.

'Arsenal had made their determination to sign me clear by offering 20m, a phenomenal amount for a goalkeeper. Part of me felt that I was well within my rights to consider my future even if I did so with a heavy heart.

'When Liverpool received the bid, they rejected it. This was not because I had been told that I was too good a keeper to leave. The reason I was given was quite different - and it left me feeling down. I was told that my continued presence was crucial to the sale of the club. I was simply a bargaining chip in the sales process.

'I still don't know what to think of Purslow because I understand he was there to look for new owners and to try to sell the club but ultimately he was making big football decisions that he was not qualified to make.'

Reina publicly called for Hicks and Gillett to go long before current owner John W Henry took over last October.

The 29-year-old also admits he would have liked Gerrard and Carragher to have taken a similar stand.

'I was probably one of the loudest objectors because I believed it was important the supporters knew I was with them,' he says.

'All I wanted the owners to do was sell up to people who could take the club forward, so I said so.

'The way I saw it, Stevie and Carra are the two principle members of our squad, the ones who the people love and if they had said something maybe it would have put Hicks and Gillett under real pressure.

'But in their view, it was more important to try to keep things as normal as possible.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1aFIpdzx7

€10m Italian admits Liverpool 'dream'
    Liverpool interest pleases Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna
    By Will Haine October 08, 2011

Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna is flattered by reports linking him with a January move to Liverpool.

Rumours in the Italian press surrounding the €10 million-rated 23-year-old's future have gathered pace in recent days, and Merseyside is alleged to be a potential destination.

Liverpool are reported to be considering a New Year approach for Ogbonna, who is yet to make a full international appearance for Italy.

And, although Ogbonna admits that it is his ambition to play in the Barclays Premier League, he will not be distracted by the interest the Anfield club.

"I am flattered by the interest from clubs, but I will continue to work hard for Torino in Serie B," he told skysports.com when questionned about Liverpool.

"Liverpool is a dream club. If they are interested in me, that is awesome. I love the Premier League and one day I might play in that league.

"We all know that it is fantastic league."

curry sauce!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Reina: The Liverpool owners stopped me joining Arsenal for 20m

By Joe Bernstein

Last updated at 10:02 PM on 8th October 2011

'When Liverpool received the bid, they rejected it. This was not because I had been told that I was too good a keeper to leave. The reason I was given was quite different - and it left me feeling down. I was told that my continued presence was crucial to the sale of the club. I was simply a bargaining chip in the sales process.

'I still don't know what to think of Purslow because I understand he was there to look for new owners and to try to sell the club but ultimately he was making big football decisions that he was not qualified to make.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1aFIpdzx7
    sad..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    sad..
    Instead of selling books and talking about the past, he should concentrate on his own job. This season defense has been tofu.

just spoke to one of the FO on your flight i think
    told me the 40% is only for the day cruise or something like that..the rest 20% for crew
    also told me your set nobody went santorini..a few girls went neteora and deplhi but he said not very fun
    now i have to pray my set of crew keen on going..looks like booking from the hotel lobby is the easiest and fuss free way
    air ticket around 200 euros without accomodation and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Hotel have a tour counter (Keytours )and gives 40% discount on all tours. They should be joining the tour from them too. Will let you know more infor. if any when I meet them on chk out day lol...

Santorini 0615hr - 2nd day 2345hr price is 1st class €250 Tourist class €220 incl 1 night stay before discount.
    Mykonos 0615hr - 2nd day 2015hr price is 1st class €220 Tourist class €195 incl 1 night stay before discount.

Hi fellow reds,

Fren pasted me this link on a ongoing contest+screening. Sounds like a good deal!

You Never Walk Alone !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    You Never Walk Alone !!!!
    bro cc gave away "maggie" to e ref and then muz have eloped to aussie with kitie!
    we need bro rodz to take up the slack for this wkend kkj match..

Wow looks happening at Sentosa but with the amount of chio bu and beers... Can't drive in and hv to walk bk after e match Liao ....

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    bro cc gave away "maggie" to e ref and then muz have eloped to aussie with kitie!
    we need bro rodz to take up the slack for this wkend kkj match..

tat one is definitely not me.

I hope manure will be at their strongest playing at Anfield this weekend...meaning, vidic & rio playing coz they are old turtle and we are currently having speedy players. If they cant handle torres, they will have nightmare handling Suarez..

Anyway, i will be watching the game with Shakira..bro CC please wave your elva(Kyut)...

Let us get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table!

1). ahyooo 9pts <<<< HuhuHuhuhhu
    2). fotoudavid 7pts
    3). Grumpy 7pts
    4). Cheesecake 6pts
    5). Airfins 6pts
    6). bro rodz 5pts
    7). Actor13 5pts
    8). Taurean 4pts
    9). Koplady11 3pts
    10). blazer_workz 2pts
    11). shunzi 2pts
    12). sunnyday 2pts
    13). nemesis32 1pt
    14). Taurean 1pt
    15). roadrunner 1pt
    16). Canew 1pt

1/10/2011

1145hrs GMT
    everlose vs LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
    (goonduson park)
    Merseyside derby!
    2-0 to LFC!~!! Carroll and Suarez!!

1). 2-2 DRAW! (Suarez, Suarez) CC --> 1pt!
    2). 1-0 win carroll sunnyday --> 1pt!!
    3). 3-3 draw (Gerrard,Suarez) roDz --> 1pt!
    4). 1-0 lfc win (bellamy) fotoudavid) --> 0pt!
    5). 4-2 REDS Win (Carroll, downing, Suarez, bellamy) ahyooo --> 1pt!
    6). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (Suarez, Suarez) Canew. --> 1pt!
    7). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (Suarez, Gerrard) airfins --> 0pt!
    8). 1-0 LFC Win ! ( Carroll ) actor13 --> 1pt!
    9). 1-1 Draw (Suarez) shunzi --> 1pt!
    10). 4-0 LFC WIN (Kuyt, Suarez) blazer_workz --> 1pt!

SPEShOW~~~

2/10/2011

1500hrs gmt
    tottenham hotcakes vs. arsenal gooners!
    white hart lan!
    london derby!

2-1 to hotcakes with Van der Vaart and kyle walker scoring for hotcakes. Aaron Ramsey got the goal for gooners.

1). 2-1 hotcakes win! ( adebayor X 2) CC --> 3pts!
    2). 3-0 spurts (bale,ade) roDz --> 0pt!
    3. 1-0 spurs win (adebayor) sunnyday --> 0pt!
    4. 1-1 draw (defoe, ashavrin) fotoudavid --> 0pt!
    5.) 2-1 Arse Wins (RVP, ashavrin) ahyooo --> 0pt!
    6). 2-1 Spurs win. (Adebayor, Adebayor) Canew. --> 3pts!
    7). 3-1 Spurs win. (Adebayor, Adebayor) airfins --> 0pt!
    8). 2-0 Spurs Win !! (RVP , Adbebayor ) actor13 --> 0pt!
    9). 2-0 Arsenal wins (Adebayor x2) shunzi --> 0pt!
    10). 0-0 Draw blazer_workz --> 0pt!

actually adebayor now plays for hotcakes, not gooners and RVP is actually a gooners' player!

Let us get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table!

1). ahyooo 10pts <<<< HuhuHuhuhhu
    2). Cheesecake 10ptss
    3). Grumpy 7pts
    4). fotoudavid 7pt
    5). Airfins 6pts
    6). bro rodz 6pts
    7). Actor13 6pts
    8). Taurean 5pts
    9). Canew 5pts
    10). blazer_workz 3pts
    11). shunzi 3pts
    12). Koplady11 3pts
    13). sunnyday 3pts
    14). nemesis32 1pt
    15). roadrunner 1pt