Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black and White Film

Quote Originally Posted by eagles_creek
    Will Fee Fee process Kodak T-max 400 and Ilford's FP4,HP5 b/w films?

Are they printed on b/w papers?

Seems that Rudy is kind of recommended here...ya?

I wanna try real b/w film which will be printed on b/w papers.....and not chromogenic b/w films processed thru C41 chemistry,not that I'm biased against chromogenic b/w films though.

Seen some taken by members here which are really quite nice.

Perhaps just my preference.......
    yah FEe Fee do bw print. i did a glossy S8R print $8 per print. i'm going there again sometime this month

Quote Originally Posted by student
    I hope you do not mind me saying. Questions like "which ???? is the best?" suggest that you do not know what you hope you want to get out of the "best"".
    I know what's the best. As you mentioned - Develop and print yourself, that's the best

If you're interested, I do printing service for up to 11x14". Fees depends on (i) whether you want a straight print or a custom print with dodging/burning.
    (ii) the kind of paper you want (FB or RC)

Unhappy Re: Black and White Film

hey guys...

well, i have a situation here. i need to get two rolls of b&w ilford 400 out by tmr latest or wed morning. the prob is i dun hv any access to any darkroom, and the one is school is hard to get in cos of the lessons. is der anywhere or anyone who could just about help out?? its for my project, and i need it asap. i mean m actually willing to pay any amount just to get the films out.

really appreciate it!

Default Re: Black and White Film

Quote Originally Posted by totsx View Post
    hey guys...

well, i have a situation here. i need to get two rolls of b&w ilford 400 out by tmr latest or wed morning. the prob is i dun hv any access to any darkroom, and the one is school is hard to get in cos of the lessons. is der anywhere or anyone who could just about help out?? its for my project, and i need it asap. i mean m actually willing to pay any amount just to get the films out.

really appreciate it!
    Do you need to develop the film or print it out? Developing, might want to look for Kex, he should be able to do it for you.

Or you can try your luck with Sam or Desmond Kwan. SMS me at 98002684 (HP) if you need their contact.

Cheers!

Wink Re: Black and White Film

well i need to develop and print as well.... possible for that??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12