Thread: Hyundai Matrix

Default Hyundai Matrix

Hi, I am new here and have some interest in photography. My first post, however, is not related to this subject. I am eyeing the Hyundai Matrix but got put off by the many talks by people that this car drinks fuel like water. Any Matrix owner here who can give some input (eg. how many km per litre, etc.) on this aspect so that I can make an informed decision whether to buy it or not. Otherwise, I may go for the Getz. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo
    Hi, I am new here and have some interest in photography. My first post, however, is not related to this subject. I am eyeing the Hyundai Matrix but got put off by the many talks by people that this car drinks fuel like water. Any Matrix owner here who can give some input (eg. how many km per litre, etc.) on this aspect so that I can make an informed decision whether to buy it or not. Otherwise, I may go for the Getz. Thank you.
    Hi,

From what i know... ranges from 9~12km/ldepending on how you drive.
    You can read up more over at
    www.iclubmatrix.com or
    www.clubhyundai.org

some say that all hyundais drink petrol. i know my car drinks petrol too... haha

most cars drink petrol ma
    just make sure they don't GULP petrol

probably you should look into the safety aspects. check out the car's safety strength and crash test results...