Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sydney and HK Panorama

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Sydney and HK Panorama

    I would not post it here as it's quite big, and looooooong ...

    Here's the link, taken from a fren's apartment in Sydney

    http://www.viwen.com/stuffz/Panorama_Views/

    and another one taken from my apartment in Hong Kong, overlooking central and HK park, bottom right is the governer's house..

    http://www.geocities.com/tsq_888/DSC01297.JPG

    there's more.. dont remember where i uploaded it...

    it's taken quite some time ago.. with Sony F55V. I am no pro.. just grap the camera and snapped it got potential or not? haha..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Use a tripod. You need tripod for 100% of nightshot.
    Canon Lover :)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    Use a tripod. You need tripod for 100% of nightshot.
    yes very true.. thanks for the advance

  4. #4

    Default Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    hmmm... does you friend stay at "the peak" ?
    anyway.. IMO, ... its kind of underexpose...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by mooks85
    hmmm... does you friend stay at "the peak" ?
    anyway.. IMO, ... its kind of underexpose...
    I said my friend who is in SYDNEY .. the last time i checked 'the peak' is in HK not sydney, maybe I really need to label and name each photo with detail description

    underexpose.. erm, what's that? told ya i am not good photographer

    edit: just manage to find out what underexpose mean ..hehe.. I didnt set exposure high as I don't have a tripod.
    Last edited by TsQ; 3rd February 2002 at 05:40 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ


    I said my friend who is in SYDNEY .. the last time i checked 'the peak' is in HK not sydney, maybe I really need to label and name each photo with detail description

    underexpose.. erm, what's that? told ya i am not good photographer

    edit: just manage to find out what underexpose mean ..hehe.. I didnt set exposure high as I don't have a tripod.
    eeer.. i was referring " the peak" apartment in sydney...not the one in HK....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by mooks85


    eeer.. i was referring " the peak" apartment in sydney...not the one in HK....
    u just made me look like a fool.. hehe *hide hide*

    that one in sydney is also 'the peak', forgotten about that.. yah, was taken from there.. many UTS students there, esp indonesians. Their car park is like annual car show

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ
    taken from my apartment in Hong Kong, overlooking central and HK park, bottom right is the governer's house..
    u stays in HK??

    i am from HK too, now in S'pore

  9. #9

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ


    Their car park is like annual car show
    totally agree!... GTR, 200sx, WRX STi, to merc, to BMW...
    no wonder they need double garage gate... haha....

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by kamwai


    u stays in HK??

    i am from HK too, now in S'pore
    same here.. but hardly can say I am from HK, just that my family live there for almost 13 years. I am the only one in my family without PR in HK. I still holds M'sian passport.. just that i seldom return. I think average S'porean goes to Msia more often then me

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by mooks85

    totally agree!... GTR, 200sx, WRX STi, to merc, to BMW...
    no wonder they need double garage gate... haha....
    U seen a silver GSR turned Evo3?

    haha.. that's my friend's car, got stolen 3 times from that carpark..

  12. #12

    Default Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ


    I think average S'porean goes to Msia more often then me
    haha... dont think i go back msia often too... once a year??? :P

  13. #13

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ


    U seen a silver GSR turned Evo3?

    haha.. that's my friend's car, got stolen 3 times from that carpark..
    neh... been there twice only... car theft is common.....

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ


    same here.. but hardly can say I am from HK, just that my family live there for almost 13 years. I am the only one in my family without PR in HK. I still holds M'sian passport.. just that i seldom return. I think average S'porean goes to Msia more often then me
    so u are malaysian migrated to HK?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by kamwai


    so u are malaysian migrated to HK?
    just my family.. i am left behind hehe..

    anyway no need to migrate there and give up M'sia citizenship.. after 7 years they gave them unconditional PR. So their PR is valid even they are not working or doing anything there.. was offered to get 3 stars but don't think we want to give up M'sian passport.. its always good to be able to stay in 2 or more countries in case sh*t happens.

    where u live in HK?

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by TsQ


    just my family.. i am left behind hehe..

    anyway no need to migrate there and give up M'sia citizenship.. after 7 years they gave them unconditional PR. So their PR is valid even they are not working or doing anything there.. was offered to get 3 stars but don't think we want to give up M'sian passport.. its always good to be able to stay in 2 or more countries in case sh*t happens.

    where u live in HK?
    well...i migrated to S'pore already

    no house in HK now

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sydney and HK Panorama

    Originally posted by kamwai


    well...i migrated to S'pore already

    no house in HK now
    'cause of 1997?

    I think HK is a great place .. freedom of everything. But that might change with more control from beijing now..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •