View Poll Results: Shooting alone or in groups?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alone

    50 69.44%
  • Duo

    21 29.17%
  • Trio and above

    11 15.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 94

Thread: Shoot alone or in groups?

  1. #61

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i take it that you haven't watched 2girls1cup.com?
    omfg.... no....!

  2. #62

    Default

    I shoot with one, I challenge him, the best shot wins. Minimum bet: $50.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  3. #63

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I shoot with one, I challenge him, the best shot wins. Minimum bet: $50.
    ok. so now i challenge you. no gloves, no shin guards, no mouth guards. no head protection or shoes. Fist to Fist.

    best shot wins. i challenge you

    $500

  4. #64
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I shoot with one, I challenge him, the best shot wins. Minimum bet: $50.
    wait what shot?

  5. #65
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy
    I shoot with one, I challenge him, the best shot wins. Minimum bet: $50.
    OMG.

    You seriously do this?
    Exploring! :)

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    PAUSE!!!!!!
    In case anyone's gonna say "let's close this thread coz TS isn't replying anymore", I'm still reading it everyday.
    Okay resume *press play button*

  7. #67

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    PAUSE!!!!!!
    In case anyone's gonna say "let's close this thread coz TS isn't replying anymore", I'm still reading it everyday.
    Okay resume *press play button*
    i just went shooting w my gf, but i told her cannot make noise, the outing was really nice haha

  8. #68
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Doesn't bother me when alone or group. What matters are what sort of experience you can gather during shoot. Although I like to shoot alone but I also go group outing. For lone shoot I can always go to places for in depth exploration and sit down at cafe and review shots for self studies and critics. When go in group, I always like to offer my 2 cents to newcomers and at the same time, do some social networking as well as sharing shooting & life experiences. So no preferences for me

  9. #69

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Alright with alone or with 1-2 friends

    Sometimes alone can be pretty fun/boring if I didn't get what I want to capture that very day
    http://lindaypp.com

  10. #70

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    I never shoot in group. Always invisible & a lonely hunter on the street..so that I wont scare my prey away..hehe

    maybe for shooting landscape, cityscape or macro in group would be great idea coz you can share to each other what you spoted that other not.
    if for street photography...I think is better do it alone. CHEER!
    Last edited by kenkenkoh; 19th September 2011 at 12:50 PM.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenkenkoh
    I never shoot in group. Always invisible & a lonely hunter on the street..so that I wont scare my prey away..hehe

    maybe for shooting landscape, cityscape or macro in group would be great idea coz you can share to each other what you spoted that other not.
    if for street photography...I think is better do it alone. CHEER!
    Haha I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Imagine you're an old uncle drinking coffee at a coffee shop, then suddenly 20 people crowd around your table and all start snapping you with DSLRs XD

  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alancwr

    i just went shooting w my gf, but i told her cannot make noise, the outing was really nice haha
    Maybe just for you >.>

  13. #73

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    Maybe just for you >.>
    maybe bah, she is very cooperative haha so i reward her promising to her out to go shooting more often

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alancwr

    maybe bah, she is very cooperative haha so i reward her promising to her out to go shooting more often
    Catch no balls >.> can you rephrase?

  15. #75
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I shoot with one, I challenge him, the best shot wins. Minimum bet: $50.
    Sounds like 2 old men playing golf... best shot wins $50.

  16. #76
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Sounds like 2 old men playing golf... best shot wins $50.
    sounds like small kid talk. whose snot fly further wins. 50 cents.

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    sounds like small kid talk. whose snot fly further wins. 50 cents.
    In this case who shot a photo of something further away wins ^^

  18. #78

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    In this case who shot a photo of something further away wins ^^
    that one doesn't require skill.... just a longer focal length lens.

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    that one doesn't require skill.... just a longer focal length lens.
    just point it at the sun with a ND filter

  20. #80

    Default Re: Shoot alone or in groups?

    Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    just point it at the sun with a ND filter
    "i'm closer to the sun than you are! pay me $50!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •