Thread: Lowepro-Where else beside CP?

Default Lowepro-Where else beside CP?

Fed up going to CP only to find out that they have ZERO stock for the off Trail series or the slim trekker

Any1 here know where else can get lowepro besides CP?

AP also has LP bags, and so does Lords, but I've only seen the small pouches and small bags at Lords

TK Foto have stock also but suggest you call them up first

Quote Originally Posted by chisiang
    Fed up going to CP only to find out that they have ZERO stock for the off Trail series or the slim trekker

Any1 here know where else can get lowepro besides CP?

TK Foto -> Another shop that closes early. Closes at 6.30!!

CP not much better... by the time I finish work it's 7.30 pm liao! Work on Saturday too. That means that whenever I need to shop for something, either I take 1 day leave or go AP...

Dunno why they like to close so early and not open on Sunday... earn too much of our hard earn money liao...

Quote Originally Posted by chisiang
    TK Foto -> Another shop that closes early. Closes at 6.30!!

CP not much better... by the time I finish work it's 7.30 pm liao! Work on Saturday too. That means that whenever I need to shop for something, either I take 1 day leave or go AP...

Dunno why they like to close so early and not open on Sunday... earn too much of our hard earn money liao...
    I do agree with you on CP working hour. Poor arrangement for customer service hours. Even all department store will close after 9pm~930pm. TCW close early too although their service is better.

MS color close late at around 9pm.

K-13 second floor Peninsula Plaza also has Lowe Pro I think as well as that Australian brand, Crumpling.......

But better be careful with them, be prepared to negotiate thoroughly and don't fall for their arguments.....I warned you!

Hong Sien

You can also try MS Color.... good prices too.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    AP also has LP bags, and so does Lords, but I've only seen the small pouches and small bags at Lords
    That's cause the bigger bags are not in view mah... try asking James for the stock, they always have it somewhere else. Lords too crowded with Nikon equipment like 200-400VR and 200/2 VR to keep the LP bags there