Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Nissin and Yong Nuo flash easy to use like the inbuilt canon flash?

Default Re: Are Nissin and Yong Nuo flash easy to use like the inbuilt canon flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon View Post
    I think it works, based on the compatibility chart below

http://www.nissindigital.com/en/compatibilitychart.html
    Strange. http://nissin.weblogs.jp/download/Ni...Chart_rev1.pdf

Default Re: Are Nissin and Yong Nuo flash easy to use like the inbuilt canon flash?

Quote Originally Posted by maisatomai View Post
    hmm, thx for sharing...this is indeed strange. If this is the case, and IF you are still interested in the 622 mk I u saw from the B&S, be sure to TEST before you buy..But of course, to prevent popping more painkillers, go for the Canon 320EX.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Thanks all. I just bought a 320Ex from B&S and it works great. The seller told me about the function called "shutter speed sync mode in AV" and I will be able to set it to 1/200. Looks impressive as I can make the aperture f5.6, shutter 200, and ISO 800 which is very good. If I did not use flash light, I think the ISO will be 12800.

Quote Originally Posted by maisatomai View Post
    Thanks all. I just bought a 320Ex from B&S and it works great. The seller told me about the function called "shutter speed sync mode in AV" and I will be able to set it to 1/200. Looks impressive as I can make the aperture f5.6, shutter 200, and ISO 800 which is very good. If I did not use flash light, I think the ISO will be 12800.
    Congrats bro. Enjoy flashing
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123