Thread: Is there something called "HOYA HMC Digital UV(C) Slim Filter for Nikon Lens 72mm"

Default Is there something called "HOYA HMC Digital UV(C) Slim Filter for Nikon Lens 72mm"

Wanted to buy the filter from ebay but was put off by "for Nikon Lens 72mm" as I am planning to buy it for my Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4 and I using a canon camera.

The link here.

Default Re: Is there something called "HOYA HMC Digital UV(C) Slim Filter for Nikon Lens 72mm

Quote Originally Posted by maisatomai View Post
    Wanted to buy the filter from ebay but was put off by "for Nikon Lens 72mm" as I am planning to buy it for my Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4 and I using a canon camera.

The link here.
    Filters are not brand specific, as long the thread size fits there's no problem

Default Re: Is there something called "HOYA HMC Digital UV(C) Slim Filter for Nikon Lens 72mm

Read the description, there is no mentioning about Nikon. Just a silly title.
    EOS

So are the many filters being post on Buy & Sell nikon equipment threads.... They are not brand specific as well....
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

Quote Originally Posted by maisatomai

The link here.
    Don't worry too much abt it..just get it..it'll fit your lens if your lens do take the same filter thread..
    KANTAimages
    "through the lens where every memories is crafted"

As long as your lens is 72mm is diameter, it shall fit.