Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 77 of 77

Thread: Horror Fans!!

  1. #61
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    Zombie kampung pisang...scary until laugh until shake head.
    Watched that. Damn nonsense plot. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123 View Post
    guess most of the horror movies from ju-on onwards have adopted the crawling/"handicapped" ghost concept haha watch till kinda sien i guess. looking back at them now i cant help but feel sorry for the handicapped ghosts hahaha
    Had the chance to act like that when I was a camp facilitator back then. Backfired. So I opted for just standing still beside the sinks in the girls' toilet. Works all the time.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  2. #62

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Had the chance to act like that when I was a camp facilitator back then. Backfired. So I opted for just standing still beside the sinks in the girls' toilet. Works all the time.
    that sounds fun, mustve been one hell of a camp ahhaha best is hide under the sink then grab them sudd haha
    canon fan boy ;D

  3. #63
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123
    btw, a super old supposedly horror/comedy movie frm 1995 with stephen chow found a link to it on youtube.
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHt_pDRamI
    Must have watched this at least 3 times before because of CNY reruns.

    Watched it again anyway. I love random!Stephen chow movies.

    Kekeke thanks for the link!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #64
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123 View Post
    that sounds fun, mustve been one hell of a camp ahhaha best is hide under the sink then grab them sudd haha
    Oh that was my friend. Toilet had 3 people stationed there: me as pontianak beside sink, one below sink grab legs and one in cubicle making weird noises.

    Those were the days.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  5. #65
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Must have watched this at least 3 times before because of CNY reruns.

    Watched it again anyway. I love random!Stephen chow movies.

    Kekeke thanks for the link!!
    I love Stephen Chow too!!! He was pure slapstick. Gosh. Lol!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  6. #66

    Default

    I love Stephen chow classics too!! See Ai many times still can laugh...:
    1) tricky brains
    2) god of gamblers 3 : back to shanghai
    3) all for the winner
    4) justice my foot

    And the list goes on....
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  7. #67

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    I love Stephen chow classics too!! See Ai many times still can laugh...:
    1) tricky brains
    2) god of gamblers 3 : back to shanghai
    3) all for the winner
    4) justice my foot

    And the list goes on....
    forgot Kung Fu hustle haha
    canon fan boy ;D

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123

    forgot Kung Fu hustle haha
    Kung Fu hustle not so nice leh.. I think Shaolin soccer is very funny though especially the part when he n his friend sing in the pub about Shaolin Kung Fu... Laugh until I could not breath...
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  9. #69

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    Kung Fu hustle not so nice leh.. I think Shaolin soccer is very funny though especially the part when he n his friend sing in the pub about Shaolin Kung Fu... Laugh until I could not breath...
    hmm, thought KungFu hustle was okay aha best part was the fat bro in action hahaha
    canon fan boy ;D

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Wonders any one of you dares to watch alone and with surround system in the dark? Wait the real "things" appears, you scare or not? haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  11. #71

    Default

    I remember playing resident evil 1 on pc, turn off all lights n turn up sound system late at night... All alone... Fuih... Damn scary man.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess
    I remember playing resident evil 1 on pc, turn off all lights n turn up sound system late at night... All alone... Fuih... Damn scary man.
    At least you get to retaliate in RE. Silent hill you just run and run damn creepy also

  13. #73

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    Kung Fu hustle not so nice leh.. I think Shaolin soccer is very funny though especially the part when he n his friend sing in the pub about Shaolin Kung Fu... Laugh until I could not breath...
    i think his movies in the past were good and fresh. till lately recent few yrs, his movie directions i think has changed? not as nice as before.

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t3hkor

    i think his movies in the past were good and fresh. till lately recent few yrs, his movie directions i think has changed? not as nice as before.
    Totally agree with u man. His worst show so far (for me) was cj7. I just dun get it. His best shows (again IMO) is the period where he filmed royal tramp 1&2, flirting scholar, tricky brains etc.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  15. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    At least you get to retaliate in RE. Silent hill you just run and run damn creepy also
    That's why I totally freaked out in silent hill after few hours playing. Didn't touch the game since then. Hehe. There's another horror game (can't remember name) where the hero/heroine only has a camera n he goes around in the dark n shooting his camera at ghosts. I think that would be sibeh scary.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  16. #76

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    I remember playing resident evil 1 on pc, turn off all lights n turn up sound system late at night... All alone... Fuih... Damn scary man.
    shiok..

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    That's why I totally freaked out in silent hill after few hours playing. Didn't touch the game since then. Hehe. There's another horror game (can't remember name) where the hero/heroine only has a camera n he goes around in the dark n shooting his camera at ghosts. I think that would be sibeh scary.
    i think i've heard of that game before! somewhat similar to the shutter story line if im nt mistaken? in the end the ghost wz on the back of the player too right? aha
    canon fan boy ;D

  17. #77

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    u guys should try fatal frame 3! its on playstation 2 and now on wii i think...SCARY + CHOP. i nvr finish the game lol
    (thats the one that the hero / heroine holds the camera)

    and yea... everytime i watch old stephen chow movies, i forever will laugh regardless how many times i watch it lol. maybe im lame thats why hahahah
    Last edited by t3hkor; 14th September 2011 at 04:26 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •