Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 77

Thread: Horror Fans!!

  1. #41

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    em, okay maybe not that classic. the series i wz talking abt came on tv in 1983-ish
    canon fan boy ;D

  2. #42
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Anyone watched 'IT'?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #43
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canonmono
    The 13 Ghost? they show tits there =)
    Hahaha. What is horror with no tits.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Anyone watched 'IT'?
    Holy cow that was freaking scary!
    Last edited by cks2k2; 5th September 2011 at 04:20 PM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2

    Holy cow that was freaking scary!
    Omg!! I thought you were crystal!! @__@
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #46
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Shoot first, think later

  7. #47
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Anyone watched 'IT'?
    Since that show (part 1 and 2), I find clowns freaky.

    Its been about 15 years ago since I watched it. They still are freaky.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  8. #48

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Since that show (part 1 and 2), I find clowns freaky.

    Its been about 15 years ago since I watched it. They still are freaky.
    i heard it was scary but when i saw the clowns, i went blank... duno what was it about.
    so far i think my fav is the eye and shutter.

    thai movies are really scary or rather gives u the creeps where u put yourself in the situation but korean n jap just have the sound effects.
    13 ghost is really quite good imo.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by t3hkor View Post
    i heard it was scary but when i saw the clowns, i went blank... duno what was it about.
    so far i think my fav is the eye and shutter.

    thai movies are really scary or rather gives u the creeps where u put yourself in the situation but korean n jap just have the sound effects.
    13 ghost is really quite good imo.
    13 ghost has a solid storyline unique haha
    canon fan boy ;D

  10. #50

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    anw, compiled a tiny list

    the unborn
    paranormal activity
    shutter (thai)
    ju-on
    mirrors
    ladda land
    the eye
    canon fan boy ;D

  11. #51

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123 View Post
    anw, compiled a tiny list

    the unborn
    paranormal activity
    shutter (thai)
    ju-on
    mirrors
    ladda land
    the eye
    lucky i dled paranormal activity lol. imo it was really quite shitty

  12. #52
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t3hkor

    lucky i dled paranormal activity lol. imo it was really quite shitty
    Hahaha. Agree.

  13. #53
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    Hahaha. Agree.
    Same goes for Haunted Changi.. Good god i didnt went to the cinema for it.. 20 mins into the show, i turned it off
    Total crap!!
    Shoot first, think later

  14. #54
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by t3hkor View Post
    i heard it was scary but when i saw the clowns, i went blank... duno what was it about.
    so far i think my fav is the eye and shutter.

    thai movies are really scary or rather gives u the creeps where u put yourself in the situation but korean n jap just have the sound effects.
    13 ghost is really quite good imo.
    IT was based on Stephen King's book about a demon clown that eats little children in a small town. I watched it when I was in pri sch so it always had that effect on me due to my age then. Some parts involved the clown playing with the children's psychology and inner demons to lure them towards his lair.

    You can say that image of the clown has haunted me sh*t. Lol!!

    But moving on, I'm a horror movie buff. The scarier the better. Mainly asian horror for me including Thai and Malay. Jap movies, ever since Ju-On, are declining in horror factor already. That creeping woman is passe to me.

    For western horror, I like Amytville (forgot how to spell) Horror, Sixth Sense, Paranormal Activity. Honestly, the most recent Season of the Witch was not bad.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  15. #55
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    Same goes for Haunted Changi.. Good god i didnt went to the cinema for it.. 20 mins into the show, i turned it off
    Total crap!!
    Yea bro. I can't find the words to describe the acting. I was laughing so hard, for a short while there I thought I was watching a comedy. Flipped the channel to Hell's Kitchen instead. More scary LOL.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    IT was based on Stephen King's book about a demon clown that eats little children in a small town. I watched it when I was in pri sch so it always had that effect on me due to my age then. Some parts involved the clown playing with the children's psychology and inner demons to lure them towards his lair.

    You can say that image of the clown has haunted me sh*t. Lol!!

    But moving on, I'm a horror movie buff. The scarier the better. Mainly asian horror for me including Thai and Malay. Jap movies, ever since Ju-On, are declining in horror factor already. That creeping woman is passe to me.

    For western horror, I like Amytville (forgot how to spell) Horror, Sixth Sense, Paranormal Activity. Honestly, the most recent Season of the Witch was not bad.
    6th sense is very good also. the storyline but not scary lah...
    yea i watched it when i was in pri school also but i dont really recall anything scary lol maybe i watched it in the afternoon lol or maybe i wasnt even paying attention lol

  17. #57
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Btw to all horror fans, Halloween is near. 2 years in a row I went to Night Safari with siblings and we dressed up, prolly better than the people there...

    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  18. #58

    Default

    Zombie kampung pisang...scary until laugh until shake head.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  19. #59

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    IT was based on Stephen King's book about a demon clown that eats little children in a small town. I watched it when I was in pri sch so it always had that effect on me due to my age then. Some parts involved the clown playing with the children's psychology and inner demons to lure them towards his lair.

    You can say that image of the clown has haunted me sh*t. Lol!!

    But moving on, I'm a horror movie buff. The scarier the better. Mainly asian horror for me including Thai and Malay. Jap movies, ever since Ju-On, are declining in horror factor already. That creeping woman is passe to me.

    For western horror, I like Amytville (forgot how to spell) Horror, Sixth Sense, Paranormal Activity. Honestly, the most recent Season of the Witch was not bad.
    guess most of the horror movies from ju-on onwards have adopted the crawling/"handicapped" ghost concept haha watch till kinda sien i guess. looking back at them now i cant help but feel sorry for the handicapped ghosts hahaha
    canon fan boy ;D

  20. #60

    Default Re: Horror Fans!!

    btw, a super old supposedly horror/comedy movie frm 1995 with stephen chow found a link to it on youtube.
    canon fan boy ;D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •