Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 399

Thread: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

  1. #21
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    I'm surprised anyone ever comes here anymore.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I'm surprised anyone ever comes here anymore.
    Random always live in our hearts even if we stop breathing.

    We live for Random,
    We die for it.

  3. #23
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Random always live in our hearts even if we stop breathing.

    We live for Random,
    We die for it.
    but I just want to sing~
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #24
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    but I just want to sing~
    Sing this one...featured on another thread

    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  5. #25
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike
    Lollollol!!!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #26

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    randomer will always lurk, both in light and dark

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    I'm surprised that i'm still awake.... LoL
    Are you in nurse's uniform?

    If so can come down to Bq Bar in Boat Quay now?

    They need a dancer.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Are you in nurse's uniform?

    If so can come down to Bq Bar in Boat Quay now?

    They need a dancer.
    i'm a Barista... not a dancer >.<

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'm a Barista... not a dancer >.<
    Whatever.

    If you're not sleeping come to Bq to entertain the drinkers NOW.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Whatever.

    If you're not sleeping come to Bq to entertain the drinkers NOW.
    i'm already sleeping. this is me sleep typing

  11. #31
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'm already sleeping. this is me sleep typing
    Come now if you're awake.

    You can see us still in Boat Quay.

    We didn't go home last night.

    We partied from sunset till sunrise.

  12. #32
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Come now if you're awake.

    You can see us still in Boat Quay.

    We didn't go home last night.

    We partied from sunset till sunrise.
    Woahhhh uncle sion the party animal!!! bsmilie:
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #33

    Default

    Lol we should change name to shadowlurkers. Change season i also dunno!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Woahhhh uncle sion the party animal!!! bsmilie:
    Actually we were not partying.

    It was a Randomers' Sunset to Sunrise Photo Marathon.

  15. #35
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Actually we were not partying.

    It was a Randomers' Sunset to Sunrise Photo Marathon.
    lol..The Night Macro > Sunrise > Street > Sunset > Night Macro photo marathon?
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    lol..The Night Macro > Sunrise > Street > Sunset > Night Macro photo marathon?
    Yes. It's almost like a 24 hours non-stop shooting.

  17. #37
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Yes. It's almost like a 24 hours non-stop shooting.
    This happened before!!

    Next week we shoot:

    Sunrise
    Morning macro
    IR landscapes
    Street
    Sunset
    Night macro
    Sunrise



    Who wants to come?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #38

    Default

    Randomly live at singapore arts museum!!

  19. #39
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    This happened before!!

    Next week we shoot:

    Sunrise
    Morning macro
    IR landscapes
    Street
    Sunset
    Night macro
    Sunrise



    Who wants to come?
    I'll shoot till Sunset
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  20. #40

    Default

    I'll just join for sunset

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •