Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 399

Thread: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

  1. #301
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!




    seriously nowadays new HDB design very weird. unless u own the house, its very hard to get a good scenery from the stairs

  2. #302
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Many of these new building's staircase view will be facing another block or the common corridor
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  3. #303
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    this one kenna block by 2 of the houses.

    so... imagine u have a stairs...

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxi am herexxxxxxxxxxx


    view is bloody narrow
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 24th September 2011 at 09:09 PM.

  4. #304
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    this one kenna block by 2 of the houses.

    so... imagine u have a stairs...

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxi am herexxxxxxxxxxx


    view is bloody narrow
    ya...this kind of blocks are increasingly common...the view in between the 2 household.

    Hard to find those with common corridors shared by 4-6 households and high enough to get a clear view. This was one of my better ones from such corridors.


    *was test shooting with my 10-22 that day*
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  5. #305
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    and no more privacy.

    good for kaypoh with telezoom lens

    ROFL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #306
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    ya...this kind of blocks are increasingly common...the view in between the 2 household.

    Hard to find those with common corridors shared by 4-6 households and high enough to get a clear view. This was one of my better ones from such corridors.

    *was test shooting with my 10-22 that day*
    So cute!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #307
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    and no more privacy.

    good for kaypoh with telezoom lens

    ROFL
    I know a few on this forum... Wakakakaka
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    I know a few on this forum... Wakakakaka
    Huh???

  9. #309
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    ya...this kind of blocks are increasingly common...the view in between the 2 household.

    Hard to find those with common corridors shared by 4-6 households and high enough to get a clear view. This was one of my better ones from such corridors.


    *was test shooting with my 10-22 that day*
    stitched?

  10. #310
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Huh???
    E.g. My bf? Lollol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  11. #311
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Posted my night shots outing with the Randomers Friday night, 23 September 2011 @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...76#post7470876

    CnC are welcome
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  12. #312
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    stitched?
    ya..2 or 3 shots (can't recall liao)
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  13. #313
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Posted my night shots outing with the Randomers Friday night, 23 September 2011 @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...76#post7470876

    CnC are welcome
    Got regular Randomers Friday Night event ar?
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  14. #314
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    ya..2 or 3 shots (can't recall liao)
    shld be 3 haha

    nowadays i dun stitch panos. realised the mapping will be curvilinear for anyhting more than 120 degrees then i dun like it hahaha

  15. #315
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    shld be 3 haha

    nowadays i dun stitch panos. realised the mapping will be curvilinear for anyhting more than 120 degrees then i dun like it hahaha
    I seldom do pano now, cos lazy ...Unless there is something that my eye caught and is breathtaking... (alittle bit curve horizon still can lar...I'm not a perfectionist )


    I realized that most of the time, the object/subject/scenery is nice when you see it, but when I capture it, it does not turn out to be that breathtaking (due to my skills...My skills sure make the lens cry)
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  16. #316
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    Got regular Randomers Friday Night event ar?
    Used to be regular night macro with randomers. Now it's random street/night landscapes/sunset at the last min. Lol. Sad leh.

    I haven't been shooting macro Liao...

    You free for next Friday night? Wanna go shoot street again.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #317
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Used to be regular night macro with randomers. Now it's random street/night landscapes/sunset at the last min. Lol. Sad leh.

    I haven't been shooting macro Liao...

    You free for next Friday night? Wanna go shoot street again.
    you have to let me know what time also....but the main issue is, I can't bring any camera equipped equipment into my working area now. So is depending on you guys meeting what time...but sunset, abit hard lar...

    meanwhile also need to get my new lens or have to use my 10-22 to last thru first
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  18. #318
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    you have to let me know what time also....but the main issue is, I can't bring any camera equipped equipment into my working area now. So is depending on you guys meeting what time...but sunset, abit hard lar...

    meanwhile also need to get my new lens or have to use my 10-22 to last thru first
    Shoot night landscapes with us la! What time you get off work though? Hahaha.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #319
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Shoot night landscapes with us la! What time you get off work though? Hahaha.
    Knock off at 6:00pm.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  20. #320
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

    i think the view at bukit ho swee got potential.

    maybe i'll beg some contractor to let me use one of the flats under renovation to let me shoot.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •