Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    anyone goin for Exercise Wallaby 2011?


    i'm C9L2 and am going.

    hope to meet some CSers during this Exercise.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    i went for exercise wallaby 2009.. it's quite boring.. nothing much to do except going to the expensive canteen..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    i went for exercise wallaby 2009.. it's quite boring.. nothing much to do except going to the expensive canteen..
    my 2nd time going liao... 1st time as a reservist.

    how the years have flowed by!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #4
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyone goin for Exercise Wallaby 2011?


    i'm C9L2 and am going.

    hope to meet some CSers during this Exercise.
    Simi lai eh???

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Simi lai eh???

    oh... melvin didi u dunno meh? din't know u're a new citizen la.


    exercise wallaby is overseas military training exercise la for NSFs and NSMen la.


    huat ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #6
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    oh... melvin didi u dunno meh? din't know u're a new citizen la.


    exercise wallaby is overseas military training exercise la for NSFs and NSMen la.


    huat ah!

    HAhaha...... Pai seh ... MR liao forget le.........

  7. #7
    Member NoiNoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Seng Kang
    Posts
    303

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    I went 2006 and 2010(Before the massive flood). If you are a smoker, don't bring duty free cigarette. Custom only allow duty paid cigarette purchase in Singapore. Enjoy the cheap wine in canteen!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    18 yo got reservist ah?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    HAhaha...... Pai seh ... MR liao forget le.........
    this one even better, 17 yo MR
    hahahaha

  10. #10
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    this one even better, 17 yo MR
    hahahaha
    lol... thats the trend ma... u out of touch le la....

  11. #11
    Member kwanhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    826

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    i went in 2006

    the cooks put small shellfish thingies in all the meals hahaha

    very nice sky to shoot some stars

  12. #12

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    The only thing i liked about ex wallaby is there's a lot of mountain and tracks for driving a lsv....

  13. #13
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Hot days, cold nights. Sleeping in chao tentage at Camp Growl or Samuel Hill if not having to chiong sua somewhere within Shoalwater Bay. Beer is cheaper than water to help you forget the misery.

    Best experience is still Starlight 'cos can nights out and mingle with Taiwanese XMMs.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 1st September 2011 at 05:54 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  14. #14
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    18 yo got reservist ah?
    im the lost in system boyboy. apparently many others too. some 14yrs no reserbish. hehehehe


    me only ish 10 odd yrs.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    lol... thats the trend ma... u out of touch le la....

    basket. i tot u machiam like those 'NEW' manSipTea fans, can declare one day they are manSipTea fans, the next day they are chel$ki fans then the following day, manCircle utd clowns fan. thought ur nationality can switch and change as and when u like. kekekekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    last went in 1999 and now me ish goin again. now downgrade to C9L2 liao... really showing my age liao.
    last time fit as a fiddle, now as round as a big circle.


    by the way, the new SAF no.4 ... eee-errrr... not as manly as the older type.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #17
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    18 yo got reservist ah?
    Volunteer enlistment while 16 years old and get called back straight after ORD.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  18. #18
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images
    Volunteer enlistment while 16 years old and get called back straight after ORD.
    haha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #19
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    basket. i tot u machiam like those 'NEW' manSipTea fans, can declare one day they are manSipTea fans, the next day they are chel$ki fans then the following day, manCircle utd clowns fan. thought ur nationality can switch and change as and when u like. kekekekeke
    Nah ... i dun like tea... n ski ... i dun change my nationality!

  20. #20
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Exercise WALLABY 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    last went in 1999 and now me ish goin again. now downgrade to C9L2 liao... really showing my age liao.
    last time fit as a fiddle, now as round as a big circle.


    by the way, the new SAF no.4 ... eee-errrr... not as manly as the older type.
    Hais ... never got a chance to wear the new no.4!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •