Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grey Heron outing 17th Oct 2004

Default Grey Heron outing 17th Oct 2004

Those who wants to meet Ah Hui (aka Grey Heron) can join me in a sunday afternoon shootout.

Meeting area : Carpark of Block 433 Yishun Avenue 1

Date : 17th Oct 2004
    Time : 2:45pm
    Move off time : 3:00pm.

My car can take only 3 more persons. Else the rest have to walk to the place. About 30 mins ?

You will need to arrange for your own transport home. Basically move back to the original meeting place where you can take TIBS or taxi.

Tide level will be quite low and ideal for the late afternoon low tide shootout.

Lens : Minimum 400mm

Attire : Can get a bit dirty and muddy. Bermudas , jeans suitable. No loud clothes.

No need to PM me. Just come.

Cheers from Changi Airport T2.
    http://www.avianwatchasia.org for some real bird photos
    My website : http://www.gorgeousfeathers.com

ON man!!!
    Birdflugang REloaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    ON man!!!
    Birdflugang REloaded!
    Ehh....shows us the power of the 20D + bigma combi.

In-laws will be arriving on Sat (they from Indo). So Sunday morning go shoot alone. Luckily 0645 got low tide.

Thur they still don't gimme back my body i will go whack them.

Hi Harlequin,

Oooo...no, have already promised bro Will03 for the SBWR outing on 17 Oct . Have always dream of going to the place where you shoot these beautiful birdies flying here and there after seeing your pics.

Why! Why should both dates kena crashed Really hope still got the opportunity to join you the next round.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 2100
    Ehh....shows us the power of the 20D + bigma combi.

In-laws will be arriving on Sat (they from Indo). So Sunday morning go shoot alone. Luckily 0645 got low tide.

Thur they still don't gimme back my body i will go whack them.
    No lar... where got power man... its not a prime leh.... somemore 3rd party... sigh.... you should witness Garion's camouflaged artillery piece man! Or Harlequin's and Avatar's black stealth super howtizer!

Heh! They seem to be taking quite long leh... better chase them man! If kenna assignment die liao man!

Newguy, why can't you join this outing? It's 3.1m high tide at 1230h, you probably won't have much to shoot by 1100 at the latest. Just makan and take a MRT trip to Yishun which isn't too far away, you will make it by 1430h. I support you.

Zplus our combi is already very power, we should learn from newguy69. Dun pray pray, longkang also can shoot little heron, no kidding.
    Last edited by 2100; 13th October 2004 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2100
    Newguy, why can't you join this outing? It's 3.1m high tide at 1230h, you probably won't have much to shoot by 1100 at the latest. Just makan and take a MRT trip to Yishun which isn't too far away, you will make it by 1430h. I support you.

Zplus our combi is already very power, we should learn from newguy69. Dun pray pray, longkang also can shoot little heron, no kidding.
    Oooo...no again! Bro, I see your post a bit too late , already promised my gf to do some woman shopping with her in the late afternoon....she will kill me if I smoke her. Maybe some other time man.

PS. Await for your field report...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin
    Those who wants to meet Ah Hui (aka Grey Heron) can join me in a sunday afternoon shootout.

Meeting area : Carpark of Block 433 Yishun Avenue 1

Date : 17th Oct 2004
    Time : 2:45pm
    Move off time : 3:00pm.

My car can take only 3 more persons. Else the rest have to walk to the place. About 30 mins ?

You will need to arrange for your own transport home. Basically move back to the original meeting place where you can take TIBS or taxi.

Tide level will be quite low and ideal for the late afternoon low tide shootout.

Attire : Can get a bit dirty and muddy. Bermudas , jeans suitable. No loud clothes.

No need to PM me. Just come.

Cheers from Changi Airport T2.
    i will c u there

Would have liked to join you, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin

Quote Originally Posted by gooseberry
    Would have liked to join you, but...

wat camera u used?

Quote Originally Posted by nemotohp
    wat camera u used?
    Using a D70...

Using a D70...
    Which is the longest lens u have? Just come lar....come and chit chat with the experts also can learn lots. And got a chance to try the super teles too...

Come come...those who go Sungei Buloh outing in the morning are welcome to join in if you haven't caught your herons in the morning session...

Using a D70...
    Yeah lar! Just come lar! Maybe can try out some of the nikon lenses too!

Da kai yan jian! Hahaha!

Longest lens I've got is around 300mm. Cool, will join you guys for a chit chat and learn some techniques.

Longest lens I've got is around 300mm. Cool, will join you guys for a chit chat and learn some techniques.
    Good to hear that!

quick poll : Who's driving other than myself ?

hey hey !!!!!!!!!!! sounds intersting......... would love to learn from u guys...... hmm............. see wat time my sungei buloh ends lor.... wat time u guys likely to shoot till ???

erm....... and hor.. where is the place ? v ulu ? take cab, cab driver knows or not ???

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    No lar... where got power man... its not a prime leh.... somemore 3rd party... sigh.... you should witness Garion's camouflaged artillery piece man! Or Harlequin's and Avatar's black stealth super howtizer!

Heh! They seem to be taking quite long leh... better chase them man! If kenna assignment die liao man!
    Ack, did I see my name? Hate to disappoint you Zplus but I am not coming for this trip, working on both days this weekend

Would love to join you Harlequin but already commited to Singapore Bird Race, Sat & Sun. Can I join your next trip please? I do drive.

Enjoy everyone! Last set of shots made me wish i was there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast