Thread: How to WB in PS?

Default How to WB in PS?

Hi guys, I got a question about WB settings I hope someone here can help me with
    For instance, if I have taken a picture of a white object and a picture of another non-white object (eg, a person's face) both under the same lighting conditions. I open both pics in PS and I can simply set the approx WB for the first pic by using the white pt tool in levels. So how do I apply the same settings for the 2nd pic since there is no white pt? Can I just copy the layer adjustment over to the 2nd pic and it would work the same?

I'm asking this since it seems to be a viable option to grey card calibration in-camera.

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help me out here

haha....let me try...

get the photo with the idea tone first..

choose image....adjustments...match colour.......

Quote Originally Posted by Splutter
    Hi guys, I got a question about WB settings I hope someone here can help me with
    For instance, if I have taken a picture of a white object and a picture of another non-white object (eg, a person's face) both under the same lighting conditions. I open both pics in PS and I can simply set the approx WB for the first pic by using the white pt tool in levels. So how do I apply the same settings for the 2nd pic since there is no white pt? Can I just copy the layer adjustment over to the 2nd pic and it would work the same?

I'm asking this since it seems to be a viable option to grey card calibration in-camera.

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help me out here
    Check this out http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94234