Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony DSLT-A77 and 16-50 f/2.8 SSM hands-on review

Default Re: Sony DSLT-A77 and 16-50 f/2.8 SSM hands-on review

Boss, you set your videos to "private".
    Alpha

Blog Entries

privacy on Youtube clips changed to 'public'

I shot about 20+ clips at 1080 ... so sharing just 3 of them here ...... all with the kit zoom lens

p/s I leave it to your imagination what 12fps can do at an action packed event like this ..............

(a WHOLE truckload of eye-ball busting post editing work .... BUT rest assured EVERY SINGLE NUANCE will be captured )
    (I'm down to about 700 images from the initial 3000..... still got 2 more cuts to go to get to 250 images )
    (you really need to get a FAST card to keep buffering lag time to a minimum if you're going to be gunning it at 12fps often )
    Last edited by ed9119; 13th September 2011 at 12:16 AM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Cool Re: Sony DSLT-A77 and 16-50 f/2.8 SSM hands-on review

Hy, do you have some other test-clips with -A77 ?

many thnks
    karl,
    http://www.youtube.com/carlofiumano

Blog Entries

sorry bro' camera returned

not enough shaking and jumping around in these videos ???
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by KevinWhite View Post
    Rather great one with nice cover, it is no doubt that Sony's products are always convered with a beautiful outward appearance. But I really want to know whether it is a camera or a camcorder. It seems like a camera because of the adjustable lens while it looks like a camcorder with the global shape. Anyone would offer an explaination to me?
    Please leh, don't look Sony no up leh... Sony is improving on alot of aspect lar, including C camps specialty: Marketing... Give other brand a chance, please... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinWhite
    Rather great one with nice cover, it is no doubt that Sony's products are always convered with a beautiful outward appearance. But I really want to know whether it is a camera or a camcorder. It seems like a camera because of the adjustable lens while it looks like a camcorder with the global shape. Anyone would offer an explaination to me?
    It's called "technology innovation" by intensive R&D, my friend, which other camera companies are lacking badly.

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    It's called "technology innovation" by intensive R&D, my friend, which other camera companies are lacking badly.
    Actually it's also a benefit of being an electronics company... You're not limited by the "traditional" mindset.
    Alpha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12