Thread: Blurr like a sotong here!

Default Blurr like a sotong here!

Hi everyone,

I am blurr like a sotong here. Trying to grope around. But I like it here. So far I have leart quite a few things from the threads that I followed.

Just wanna find out from your 'see-fu's' out there how can I upload some pics that I have taken for comments.

I am still finding my way around with my Canon 300D, EFS 18-55, 50, and 17-85 IS.

Cheers,

EK

Quote Originally Posted by eng_keow
    Hi everyone,

I am blurr like a sotong here. Trying to grope around. But I like it here. So far I have leart quite a few things from the threads that I followed.

Just wanna find out from your 'see-fu's' out there how can I upload some pics that I have taken for comments.

I am still finding my way around with my Canon 300D, EFS 18-55, 50, and 17-85 IS.

Cheers,

EK
    You can upload your photos on Clubsnap Photo Galleries, log in with the same username as password in the forum, and upload your photos there. One thing to note though, the file size limit is 100kb, and the maximum disk space allowed is 5000kb.

Alternatively, you could register yourself with either Photobucket or ImageShack. Both are free, and allow you to hotlink your images to the forum.

I recommend to rid yourself of the 18-55, because of the overlap that your 17-85IS has already...

I use pbase.com. Its a paid thing but its really good!

Happy shooting! Hope to see some stuff from you!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.