Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

bishan park - taichi

Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

Hi sharing a cute doggy shoot with my K5 35mm-F2.4

Quote Originally Posted by tigershiok View Post
    bishan park - taichi

The PP is quite obvious..

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    agree. thanks for the reminder.
    Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

bishan park - dream

anybody saw today's epic morning sun? its huge...

k5 + 17-50 tamron 2.8 lens
    Last edited by Halfgeek; 27th March 2012 at 09:30 PM.
    Pentax K5 (black) - Tamron 17-50 f2.8/Pentax DAL 55-300/Pentax SMC M 50mm f.14

bishan park - taichi

what lens you use to get this kind of depth of field. looks like a 200mm focal length.???
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

His Battle Rating at 30000pts;
    You are seeing the shimmer of his 'Qi'

Different mood of the same sunrise when the sun rose.

2 frames with 5 exposures each blended manually.. K5 with Tamron 10-24mm.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLord View Post
    Hi all gurus... sharing my humble shot of RWS using K-r with Pentax 12-24mm... any comments will definitely help me in my learning! all pros please share how to take nice landscape photos ah! TIA!

I didn't know the 12-24 can do starbursts! So looking forward to the new 12-35 and hopefully a WR. I think your mid-tone or clarity maybe can increase a bit? Kinda hazy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulb View Post
    I didn't know the 12-24 can do starbursts! So looking forward to the new 12-35 and hopefully a WR. I think your mid-tone or clarity maybe can increase a bit? Kinda hazy to me.
    All lenses can do starbursts. You just need to stop down at find concentrated light sources which stand out (more common at night).

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycamera View Post
    what lens you use to get this kind of depth of field. looks like a 200mm focal length.???
    DAL 55-300mm, on the extreme long end.

My first photograph in ClubSnap... new here so my images would not be as nice as all of you pros here...

K5 with 18-55 WR

All lenses can do starbursts. You just need to stop down at find concentrated light sources which stand out (more common at night).
    agreed..FA 43 starburst

but of coz..in my mind..nothing beats the starburst of DA 15, the main reason i bought the lens for

thx for your input Lightbulb! Will try to play around with my post process. Am new to this whole photography thing so need all the pointers I can get!

attempt at long exposure at the beach.
    K-5 with DAL 50-200 at 50mm. Had to do some sharpening as I was hand holding the ND filter against the lens.

bishan park - world water day
    24 mar 2012

Shot outside Vietnamese restaurant in HCMC last week.
    K5 + DA*16-50
    Pentax for Life

bishan park - world water day
    24 mar 2012

OT
    I really don't understand all this Water Week BS.
    It generates more waste in T-shirts, plastic bottles, etc, than any awareness to save any resources.

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    OT
    I really don't understand all this Water Week BS.
    It generates more waste in T-shirts, plastic bottles, etc, than any awareness to save any resources.
    the same with all the earth hour BS or any other environmental awareness media campaign. Its more for companies to pretend they care abt the environment & make money at the same time. Don't get me started on the candle burning during earth hour!

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast