Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Didn't know what to eat and shoot on a lazy Sat afternoon. (and stuck at home again)
    So whipped up a "healthy" version of Laksa that had no oil and used milk instead.
    Hmm... Its certainly not as smooth without the oil....

Actually, I don't know what the heck I was cooking
    Used all sorts of noodles in that stuff...udon..yellow mee...etc..

2 sunset shots of Langkawi

Langkawi Sunset #6 by kengoh8888, on Flickr

HDR

Langkawi Sunset #5 by kengoh8888, on Flickr
    Last edited by kengoh; 14th March 2012 at 02:01 AM.

Theres this bright and round moon last week... Took this chance to take a different feel on MBS -(HDR)-

(resized)

Tamron 17-50 2.8 + pentax k5
    Last edited by Halfgeek; 14th March 2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Pentax K5 (black) - Tamron 17-50 f2.8/Pentax DAL 55-300/Pentax SMC M 50mm f.14

taken with k-01

DA 15mm

FA 31mm

Wednesday went to Botanic garden ,that was a rainning day.........hide inside the shelter waiting for the rain to stop,4:30pm the rain stop so I decide to go back home, the next movement I stand up this B/W "Oriental magpie robin" come n said hello to me
    Birdie #022
    Birdie #023
    Last edited by supermeng; 16th March 2012 at 12:00 PM.

Friday 17/03/2011 Sunny Day "Punggol Park" With my Sigma 150-500mm
    Birdie #024
    Birdie #025
    Birdie #026

SUNRISE by WyeYatOnn, on Flickr
    Sunrise Shot at Langkawi

Trying my hand out at a vertorama as detailed here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/vertora...7602953001077/

Easier than I thought..

Pentax K5 with Tamron 10-24mm.

Street Candid

IMGP2855 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Today is a Sunny day but will it Rain tomorrow ???

IMGP2861 by maverick_h, on Flickr

pinholecam in action

28960009 by maverick_h, on Flickr

28960028 by maverick_h, on Flickr

M 1

28960023 by maverick_h, on Flickr

M 1

28960023 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Trying my hand out at a vertorama as detailed here: Flickr: Discussing Vertorama Tutorial in Vertoramas

Easier than I thought..

Pentax K5 with Tamron 10-24mm.
    Did you just tilt the lens up towards the sky or shifted the center of the tripod column upwards without shifting the lens?

When I tried it sometime back (turn lens up), the perspective distortion made it impossible to stitch the 2 frames together.

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Did you just tilt the lens up towards the sky or shifted the center of the tripod column upwards without shifting the lens?

When I tried it sometime back (turn lens up), the perspective distortion made it impossible to stitch the 2 frames together.
    For this one, I didn't do exactly what was detailed in the tutorial... But I guess if I were to do it how it was detailed in the tutorial, the point to blend would be the sky, instead of the cranes... So you layer and blend at the sky above the cranes?

Here I actually just took two perfectly vertical frames side by side and blended at the sand/water/sky area.. Same principle, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    For this one, I didn't do exactly what was detailed in the tutorial... But I guess if I were to do it how it was detailed in the tutorial, the point to blend would be the sky, instead of the cranes... So you layer and blend at the sky above the cranes?

Here I actually just took two perfectly vertical frames side by side and blended at the sand/water/sky area.. Same principle, I guess?
    Ok. Thanks.
    Got to explore this more.

Resized

"Sitting by the window looking at the rain.... cant help but thinking of you"

full quality picture > http://www.flickr.com/photos/7437355...ream/lightbox/

Pentax DA 35 2.4
    K5
    Pentax K5 (black) - Tamron 17-50 f2.8/Pentax DAL 55-300/Pentax SMC M 50mm f.14

shooting this olive-backed sunbird at Vivo City,with my assistant Ryan Neo "SON" , we use some way to attract the birds to the place we want the birds be. It`s fun fun fun
    Birdie # 027
    Last edited by supermeng; 18th March 2012 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supermeng View Post
    shooting this olive-backed sunbird at Vivo City,with my assistant Ryan Neo "SON" , we using some way to attract the birds to the place we want the birds be. It`s fun fun fun
    Birdie # 027
    Vincent, nice catch of this little bird with beautiful background.
    I couldn't see a bigger pic when I clicked the pic but I feel it's abit over sharpened.

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast