Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post

Just found I actually have a batch of photos not processed, sharing this Orange Bellied Flowerpecker in clean perch.

Orange Bellied Flowerpecker #16 by kengoh8888, on Flickr
    nice shot, ken. aslo there is one fa 600 f4 in pentaxforums looking for trade with your sigma 500, only if you are keen

ant mimic spider by luctomar, on Flickr

dual flash light with vivitar 105mm f11.

marcus

Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    nice shot, ken. aslo there is one fa 600 f4 in pentaxforums looking for trade with your sigma 500, only if you are keen
    marcus
    Thanks Marcus, the FA*600 is 6.8kg, too heavy for me.
    Shooting in overseas is not convenient, if carry this lens unable to bring along DA*300, for me 300+500 is just nice.
    Last edited by kengoh; 4th December 2011 at 10:58 PM.

haven't shot macro for a long time. finally found time to exercise some old equipment

K5, 125mm + 31mm tubes, ring flash

Got a chance to cover a Pre-wedding photo shoot over the weekend .

A sneak preview

Tzefang by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

Taken with K5 & Tamron 17-50 f2.8
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Haven't shot much with my Pentax gear recently, in fact my 2 cameras are gonna get sent to Pentax for repair/servicing work soon.

Here's a shot of what's been keeping me away from Pentax.. Micro 4/3, so much smaller and lighter to carry on a day to day basis. With the FA31 though, not so light and compact anymore!

(Taken with K-5, A50/1.7)
    Last edited by darrrrrrrrrr; 7th December 2011 at 07:35 AM.

My fren's setup, exactly the same as mine.
    Shot with Sigma 500/F4.5

Lens Coat #2 by kengoh8888, on Flickr

the relatively fast focusing and sharpness of fa77 (compared to my 50-135) means that i can shoot fast action shots and crop it later

original

crop

more here Youth Park - a set on Flickr

1 more here

3 shots to share taken with the FA*80-200/2.8

Went to Changi Car Park 6 after my night work to catch the sunrise.. didnt really manage to find all those nice spot that i seen from internet/flickr. Left that beach with lots of sand fly bites

Shoot More Learn More

Quote Originally Posted by JinG14 View Post
    Went to Changi Car Park 6 after my night work to catch the sunrise.. didnt really manage to find all those nice spot that i seen from internet/flickr. Left that beach with lots of sand fly bites

It could be that the tide was too high. I know it's good at about 1.5 m, but not sure about higher.. You can plan next time based on NEA's website, make sure your visit coincides with a 1.5 m tide or lower.

National Environment Agency

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    It could be that the tide was too high. I know it's good at about 1.5 m, but not sure about higher.. You can plan next time based on NEA's website, make sure your visit coincides with a 1.5 m tide or lower.

National Environment Agency

Hope this helps.
    thx night86mare. i think i went to the wrong location. just beside the car park, after the toilet. the tide is rushing in after 7am, 15min after the sunrise.
    8 0346 1.5 L
    8 0922 2.7 H
    8 1609 0.7 L
    8 2307 2.6 H
    Shoot More Learn More

Today's eclipse

thx night86mare. i think i went to the wrong location. just beside the car park, after the toilet. the tide is rushing in after 7am, 15min after the sunrise.
    8 0346 1.5 L
    8 0922 2.7 H
    8 1609 0.7 L
    8 2307 2.6 H
    Hrm, it will be too high perhaps? After the toilet/wash point, you can see a pavillion, the whole beach with the beautiful patterns (revealed during low tide) is right in front of the pavillion. There is a drainage tunnel to the left of the pavillion..

Testing the Canon FD 400 with the 1.7x AF adapter. Works as long as you are not going beyond 10+m.

Temptation

Caught red handed

Taking a shower

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    Today's eclipse
    wow nice one OP.. What kind of lens setup did u use ?
    Shoot More Learn More

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    Today's eclipse
    Lovely. How do you put them together?

Some recent shots taken with the K5 and Sigma 10-20mm, view from Swissotel (my friend was staying there). Both are stitched panoramas of 5 vertical frames.

wow nice one OP.. What kind of lens setup did u use ?
    Thanks JinG14. I use various setup, K 200mm, tamron 70-210 combined with 2x macro TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg0222 View Post
    Lovely. How do you put them together?
    Thanks Greg0222. I autoleveled the image then used layer.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Some recent shots taken with the K5 and Sigma 10-20mm, view from Swissotel (my friend was staying there). Both are stitched panoramas of 5 vertical frames.

Great view! can pp the fireworks and put it on every bustop for New Year Eve 2012 ads

was this taken from behind the glass window?