Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Ken, you birding shots are really really good.

Not much fishes on display here - my take with the Kit lens.

Shooting with kits lens

Sorry for the delay . Doing ICT this 3 weeks . Hence don't have much time to process . Start with 4 Pic

keewei1 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

Kr- Leisure

IMGP3309 leisure by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

K-r Parties

kee wei party by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

K-r Executive

keewei2 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr
    My Flickr ->Flickr

sparkling furs
    smc 50mm 1.4

did you know .... read on

Last edited by tigershiok; 29th October 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Sorry for the delay . Doing ICT this 3 weeks . Hence don't have much time to process . Start with 4 Pic

K-r Executive

keewei2 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr
    Wow !!! Our own in-house advertising exec

While waiting for my new UWA to come..now using a kit lens for landscape

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Hi Simon, you can sell to Pentax- Interested how did you created the pictures, maybe you can teach me next time?

Quote Originally Posted by zoom3 View Post
    Wow !!! Our own in-house advertising exec
    Thanks Ranchy thanks Zoom . It's Just a last min project that kent and me did . In fact that day I just book out from camp and receive kent invitation . While I was scratching my head when he ask me for ideas , this though of shooting a model with my new K-r came into my mind . Quickly pack my stuff and off I go .

Quote Originally Posted by Greg0222 View Post
    Hi Simon, you can sell to Pentax- Interested how did you created the pictures, maybe you can teach me next time?
    Lol Thanks Greg for the support . It not up to the industrial standard yet lah . Just trying out and have fun .

Which part you like to know abt creating the photo ? The wording , front or ?
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Just a change, some pictures from Hualien, Taiwan. Pentax K5 with Sigma 10-20mm... I think we have it easy here, small waves, small wind... I had to wash my microfibre cloth every morning after sunrise while I was there.. Every photo was taken with fingers crossed... Like oh hey, let's keep the cloth on the filter and whip it away when the waves go out. A monster wave came and toppled my tripod as well, which is why I always hang on to the camera strap even when it's on the tripod.. This was despite the fact that I had dug the tripod deep into the sand.

I also was unable to hit a beautiful spot in Jiufen that I had scouted out... No idea that the viewpoint required some amount of mountain scaling up from a mountain road.. Not doable without both hands free, and I had no way to secure my tripod to my Billingham. Maybe a repeat visit next year with a backpack and a tripod holder is called for.

Last edited by edutilos-; 30th October 2011 at 10:36 PM.

[/QUOTE]

Bro yr picture never fail to impress me

Quote Originally Posted by gummy73 View Post
    Bro yr picture never fail to impress me
    Thanks gummy.

#157 Sun was setting quick . Unable to find any interesting foreground in time hence got to use those rock to lead to the sun .

-Upper seletar sunset over the weekend -

upper seletar sunset 1 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

#158 Was waiting for the twilight , but it doesn't seem to appeared . That's the last light before the whole place turn dark ...

- Upper seletar Last light-

upper seletar sunset 2 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr
    My Flickr ->Flickr

seeing the light
    K-x, dal 18-50mm

he met his fren johny in mc ritchie reservoir.... read on

Last edited by tigershiok; 1st November 2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

Sleeping Putto

K-5 DA* 55mm f/1.4 SDM

Long time I haven't got time to shoot, here is the one I shoot long time ago with k-7, DA 12-24, 20 sec exposure, somehow it is a bit over exposed...
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

ant visitor to my home... they're quite common at the park connector near my place but i have no idea how this one climbed into my flat.

DFA100WR + ring flash

#3 - missed focus slightly on this one...

More Taiwan seascapes, K-5 with Sigma 10-20mm.. Looking at these brings back memories of the trip and the waves, clambering down rocks after climbing over ledges... Fun times.

Full set is in this thread here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land-...an-2011-a.html

Finally a beautiful sky after last few days of rain...decide to bring my tamron 17-50 after using primes for the last 2-3 months

Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Ken, you birding shots are really really good.

Not much fishes on display here - my take with the Kit lens.

Thanks bro.
    Like your fish pics.

My 1st Noob Birding Experience on 7 Nov 2011

Shoot More Learn More