Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Quote Originally Posted by pentriot View Post
    nice.
    if she can form the smoke in circles would be great.
    the current pic has a sensual, sexy feel to it... like a lady enjoying a cigarette without a care in the world... the smoke flowing naturally. its very nice.

to blow smoke in circles, and the model would need to form her lips into a rather awkward pout. may end up looking a bit un-glam and contrived if she's not familiar with how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by detritus View Post
    the current pic has a sensual, sexy feel to it... like a lady enjoying a cigarette without a care in the world... the smoke flowing naturally. its very nice.

to blow smoke in circles, and the model would need to form her lips into a rather awkward pout. may end up looking a bit un-glam and contrived if she's not familiar with how to do it
    Thanks for the nice comments. I was lucky to catch this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg0222 View Post
    Thanks for the nice comments. I was lucky to catch this moment.
    u're welcome unfortunately, i just know what i like when i see it. i still don't know how to produce nice portraits

Sharing 2 more for the night

4# -Small fisherman Jetty beside cabana resort-

5# -The light house of fisherman village - Trying a post process long exposer effect in 4:3 ratio

My Flickr ->Flickr

Hong Kong, After Typhoon Nesat

Taken with 300mm F4.5 (Manual Focus)

Quote Originally Posted by gummy73 View Post
    Taken with 300mm F4.5 (Manual Focus)
    kent, you have strong arms with manual focus.
    Pentax for Life

It's been long time never shoot landscape, so decided to go to Chinese Garden yesterday for sunset. Met another Pentaxian bro there, JinG14

K-x, DA 16-45mm f4

where's the father
    old, dented pentax 400mm, manual focus, hand-held

finally they settled for a place to begin the shoot.... read on

Last edited by tigershiok; 17th October 2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

An interesting cat I came across while having breakfast.

Pentax Optio I-10

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27
    Sharing 2 more for the night

5# -The light house of fisherman village - Trying a post process long exposer effect in 4:3 ratio
    I like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    I can't help but notice that the water doesn't feel like it exposed for a long time, but the sky does. I certainly like the subject and the use of bnw here. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    An interesting cat I came across while having breakfast.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6217/...664f9c91_o.jpg
    Pentax Optio I-10
    Denis, you have the Optio! Always like the way you capture everyday subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Denis, you have the Optio! Always like the way you capture everyday subjects.
    Thanks bro.
    Aiyah! Couldn't resist the cute looks of the camera. That aside, picture quality is just average like most other PnS.
    Just not much time to shoot nowadays so I might need to look out for a good quality compact.
    However my wedding photo friends all pushing me to go FF with fast lenses... bleah!

[QUOTE=Supersimon27;7511662]Sharing 2 more for the night

4# -Small fisherman Jetty beside cabana resort-

Simon, you really use the 8 16 well. I like the first one particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    It's been long time never shoot landscape, so decided to go to Chinese Garden yesterday for sunset. Met another Pentaxian bro there, JinG14

K-x, DA 16-45mm f4
    Hi, Bro, I like the picture, noticed the sky color is reddish though, did you do any PP? you use F4, because you hand held? Normally I will go for F8 if light not a issue, or with tripot.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Aiyah! Couldn't resist the cute looks of the camera. That aside, picture quality is just average like most other PnS.
    Just not much time to shoot nowadays so I might need to look out for a good quality compact.
    However my wedding photo friends all pushing me to go FF with fast lenses... bleah!
    Hi, Denis, we all also like to see you get a FF system

Quote Originally Posted by Greg0222 View Post
    Hi, Bro, I like the picture, noticed the sky color is reddish though, did you do any PP? you use F4, because you hand held? Normally I will go for F8 if light not a issue, or with tripot.
    Thanks Greg. It's a HDR from 3 exposures. I did some PP after merging. Indeed it was taken at f8 on tripod, not f4 (f4 is part of the lens name)

who shot the birds?
    old, dented 400mm biggy, mf, hh...

he came to botanic garden..... read on

Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

Some Pic taken at Labrador park

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast