Capture the essence of Ocean Financial Centre’s grand launch during the spectacular LED light display on 31 August 2011 at 9.15pm!
Ocean Financial Centre’s ‘Light Up! Photo Contest 2011’ aims to gather all photography-enthusiasts, professionals and budding photographers, to take part in this historical moment where the new building will be unveiled, accompanied by a spectacular LED light show.
Witness for yourself the remarkable launch of an icon of today, tomorrow and the future.
Send your entries to - email@example.com
Top 3 winners stand to win fantastic prizes from Nikon worth more than $SGD8,000!
- D700 Kit (AF-S 50MM/f1.8G – includes CF Card, Card Reader, Camera Case, Cleaning Kit)
- D7000 Kit (AF-S 18-105mm VR – includes SD Card, Card Reader, Camera Case, Cleaning Kit, Tripod)
- D5100 Kit (AF-S 18-55mm VR – includes SD Card, Card Reader, Camera Case, Cleaning Kit, Tripod)
Start date: 31 August 2011
Deadline for submissions 2 September 2011
Terms & conditions:
1) This contest is open to anyone, except directors and employees of Keppel Land, who is at least 18 years old on the date of their entry.
2) The light-up of Ocean Financial Centre will commence at about 9.15pm on 31 August 2011. All Light Up! Photo Contest entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59 pm on 2 September 2011 (Singapore time) together with his/her name, NRIC/Passport, email address and contact number. Photos sent via any other means, including by uploading on the contest Facebook page will not be considered as entries submitted for this contest.
3) Files submitted must be at least 72dpi and between 1MB and 3MB in size. The photographer must also keep a copy of a 300dpi resolution in case his/ her photo is selected for the exhibition.
4) Entries received after 11.59pm on 2 September 2011 (Singapore time) will be disqualified. Keppel Land will not accept responsibility for damaged or illegible or corrupted entries.
5) Each participant can only submit one photograph that has not been previously entered in any other photography contest. Participants who submit more than one photograph under his/her name and NRIC/ Passport will be disqualified from the contest. All participants must own the copyright of their entry and ensure that their entry does not infringe the rights of any third party nor have breached any laws or regulations.
6) A panel of judges will select the top 3 photos from the entries. All entries must satisfy the following criteria:
a) An exterior night image of Ocean Financial Centre that must feature the building during the light show on 31 August 2011;
b) Must not infringe on or violate any other person’s or entity’s rights, including any rights of privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights infringement;
c) Must not contain any nudity, lewd or vulgar behaviour; and
d) Must not be excessively digitally or otherwise enhanced or altered.
7) Winners will be notified by mail within 30 days from 2 September 2011. Details on the prize collection will be made known to the winners later. All prizes are to be collected in Singapore by winners
8) Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any benefit or alternative in kind.
9) Keppel Land reserves the right to use or reproduce any/all submitted photo entries and/or publish the names of participants for any marketing, publicity or promotional purposes. All participants are deemed to have agreed to give Keppel Land a non-exclusive license to use or publish their entries. Each participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
10) Keppel Land reserves the right to exclude any entry from the contest at any time and at its absolute discretion if Keppel Land has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions. All Keppel Land’s actions and decisions shall be exercised at its own absolute discretion and are final and not subject to review. No discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
11) Keppel Land reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value at any time without prior notice.
12) Keppel Land shall not be responsible for the merchantability or quality for any purpose or any other aspects of the prizes or the replacement items.
13) Keppel Land shall not be liable to any participant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the prizes or the replacement items or from participating in this contest.
14) By entering into the contest, each participant agrees to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify Keppel Land from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, awards and damages arising as a result of the participant’s entry to the contest, including without limitation any breach by the participant of any laws or infringement of any rights.
15) Keppel Land reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest without any prior notice.
16) Keppel Land may terminate this contest at any time at its absolute discretion and with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation, termination or suspension by Keppel Land shall not entitle any person to any claim or compensation against Keppel Land for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.