Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Strolling...

  1. #1
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default Strolling...

    Shot in Cameron Highlands, descending from Gunung Brinchang...


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Lovely shot... Clear point of focus on the man and path... good use of tree trunks to frame the pic. Do consider a smaller cropping as the very top right's a little distracting due to the lack of leaves. or try a 6x6 crop

  3. #3
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    Lovely shot... Clear point of focus on the man and path... good use of tree trunks to frame the pic. Do consider a smaller cropping as the very top right's a little distracting due to the lack of leaves. or try a 6x6 crop
    thanks for the input. try the 6x6 crop tonight..

    p/s: that not a man...

  4. #4

    Default

    do a 6x6...sure will PUNCH up your photo here! Just do it!!! haha
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  5. #5
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    do a 6x6...sure will PUNCH up your photo here! Just do it!!! haha
    ...you spokeman for Nike

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ransoma22
    ...you spokeman for Nike
    not a spokesman..but a Kpo-man for NIKE hah a...nice shot...crop it..
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    466

    Default

    That's a nice effect. Usually, i find greenery in monotones very messy and uninteresting. But it works on this picture!

    Must go cameron highlands more often.

  8. #8
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    6x6 Crop

    Thanks for the inputs


  9. #9
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fisheye
    That's a nice effect. Usually, i find greenery in monotones very messy and uninteresting. But it works on this picture!

    Must go cameron highlands more often.
    Thanks! Go often..bring back more pix

  10. #10
    Member Jer76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    the 6 X 6 crop looks good, nice photo.. one look and my eyes were on the person

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •