Thread: Gantz!

Default Gantz!

Went to watch Gantz 2 yesterday. The storyline is much better than Gantz 1. Mixed feelings at the ending. At least the explanation on the reason is much better than the animation.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Gantz!

But I hope at least they shoot first and ask question later. It was darn frustrating to see how many times people would not have been killed if ONLY they shoot. hehehe...one of the most frustrating movies I have ever seen man.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    But I hope at least they shoot first and ask question later. It was darn frustrating to see how many times people would not have been killed if ONLY they shoot. hehehe...one of the most frustrating movies I have ever seen man.
    Lol! You should know that is Japanese style mah. Anyway, if more people are killed, you can earn more points with less challengers.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Ditto. I was a little frustrated as well. Glad Gantz 2 did better. I was a fan of the original anime

manga is still the best though...

I watched it too! Thanks to the main actor, Ninomiya Kazunari (acted Kei), my idol group member.. There're actually some parts that really can make me cry, but thanks to his face, I wanted laugh more than cry..
    but indeed a good movie..

Aiyo.. you don;t know how many times I was shouting to myself in my room watching that. SHOOT! SHOOT ! SHOOT ALREADY!!.. %#%@!^&%$*@ SHOOT!! LOL

Aiyo.. you don;t know how many times I was shouting to myself in my room watching that. SHOOT! SHOOT ! SHOOT ALREADY!!.. %#%@!^&%$*@ SHOOT!! LOL
    sounds a bit wrong bro

What are you shooting in the room bro shoot already....... sounds funny to me too
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

tsk tsk tsk..... LOL... get your minds out of the gutter boys.... that nude girl drops out of the shower was not even close!!! heheheh