Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: woah! Lotsa people can't connect to Singnet Broadband!

  1. #1

    Default woah! Lotsa people can't connect to Singnet Broadband!

    Called up several friends from different areas, they were unable to connect for several hours. That's including me. What's up with Singnet now?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arikevin
    Called up several friends from different areas, they were unable to connect for several hours. That's including me. What's up with Singnet now?
    No problem as at now, 7.40pm, been using since 6pm w/o hiccups. I'm on the west side.

  3. #3

    Default

    Knew i could get help here! =)

    yah same here... their help line can't get thru either.

    at least there's still dial-up, hehe...

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karwing
    Knew i could get help here! =)

    yah same here... their help line can't get thru either.

    at least there's still dial-up, hehe...
    If I know the network is down, do you think I'd still put the helpdesk phone on the hook?

    Think... hehehehehe.

  5. #5

    Default

    I couldn't connect as well.
    Staying in CCK area.

    The connection has been rather periodic for me (sometimes I can connect, sometimes I can't.) The ADSL link's there.

    So if you managed to get connected, stay online... it's like dialing into those lucky draw lines.

  6. #6

    Default

    just now i also encountered this prob. my prob was error 718, PPP time out .. or something like tat lar ...

    after struggling for an half .. now it's fine ...

  7. #7

    Default

    Earlier called up their hotline, saying that their Engineer are looking into the problem .. now can connect liao ... otherwise I wont be here hor ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #8

    Default

    Lucky... just change to Cable 1mth ago

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Earlier called up their hotline, saying that their Engineer are looking into the problem .. now can connect liao ... otherwise I wont be here hor ...
    Cannot connect nvm... just go out drat-tat-tat-tat-tat

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If I know the network is down, do you think I'd still put the helpdesk phone on the hook?

    Think... hehehehehe.
    They will put you to an answering machine ... wait for 5 minutes before they can reply to you subjected to a very long queue ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Cannot connect nvm... just go out drat-tat-tat-tat-tat
    Now is night time, no flash .... so drat.................tat.....drat................. .tat
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •