Thread: Want to find a photo blog/webbie about a photog & his dad with alzheimer's

Default Want to find a photo blog/webbie about a photog & his dad with alzheimer's

Hey guys! I'm sure some of you have come across this website or blog where a photographer documented what little time he had left with his father who suffered from Alzheimer's disease. It was pretty well know some time last year, and I remember the guy used a Canon 85 1.2L but I can't filter through google's search items even with that gear parameter. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Want to find a photo blog/webbie about a photog & his dad with alzheimer's

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Hey guys! I'm sure some of you have come across this website or blog where a photographer documented what little time he had left with his father who suffered from Alzheimer's disease. It was pretty well know some time last year, and I remember the guy used a Canon 85 1.2L but I can't filter through google's search items even with that gear parameter. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    http://www.dayswithmyfather.com/??

Default Re: Want to find a photo blog/webbie about a photog & his dad with alzheimer's

That's the one. And I'm wrong to say he had Alzheimer's. Whoops. Thanks!
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    That's the one. And I'm wrong to say he had Alzheimer's. Whoops. Thanks!
    no problem.

I just came across this thread..... the website is really touching....
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    I just came across this thread..... the website is really touching....
    reminds me of my granddad who just passed away last monday..

he still remembered bits and pieces of who we are. the man who took care of even his great-grandchildren.

who even when i was old enough, could not even stop warning me to ride carefully on my motorcycle.

but he's with God now

Blog Entries

Begin your own blogs now when everyone is still healthy
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    Begin your own blogs now when everyone is still healthy
    But start a blog needs to know website creation right?
    Unless get those blogger but if want to look nice, also need to know some programming right?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    But start a blog needs to know website creation right?
    Unless get those blogger but if want to look nice, also need to know some programming right?
    You can always start with those free blogs..but if you need to customize them, basic knowledge of html is useful but not essential. You can consider blogger (blogspot) or wordpress. I'm using the wordpress one which gives you quite alot of themes to choose from, not sure about blogspot.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    You can always start with those free blogs..but if you need to customize them, basic knowledge of html is useful but not essential. You can consider blogger (blogspot) or wordpress. I'm using the wordpress one which gives you quite alot of themes to choose from, not sure about blogspot.
    Sounds goodie! I go try :P

Haha i everything also must try 1 hand LOL

Blog Entries

a collection of photos in a photo album, containing personal intimate work...
    has more memories than a bunch of photos online made "just to follow a trend".

just my 2 cents.

here is another photographer whose works i really like. its both personal and has a strong consistency in it.
    http://www.davidhilliard.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    anybody did teared after reading this ):
    Moments