Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

Quote Originally Posted by rocketatw

meaning they came, but left a collection slip at your door to self collect at Singapore Post?
    Ya by registered mail. There's samplus locker downstairs which the stuff is deposit ed but the automated system didn't work, so need wait tmrw. Haiz...

Default Re: Accessories for E-P3. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n more

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Edited: suppose to get today but I wasn't home haiz... Anyhow,show some pics pls;-)
    Same thing, only can collect tmrw...

Ya by registered mail. There's samplus locker downstairs which the stuff is deposit ed but the automated system didn't work, so need wait tmrw. Haiz...
    i see, hopefully kiwitan will post soon.

AT TK Foto
    Last edited by TMC; 22nd August 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post

AT TK Foto
    the skin is not in focus, pic is dark on the body skin, hence unable to see the real beauty of the skin.

also no pic of back camera.

just curious, why was this taken in tkphoto? they sell ep3 skin?

The texture of the skin matches texture of the removable grip of the ep-3. On the white body, the beige grip totally spoilt the look.
    I am hoping Olympus will release the grip in black color soon.

Shark! Forgot it's registered mail... For sure must make a trip to Singpost now... Sianz..

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan View Post
    The texture of the skin matches texture of the removable grip of the ep-3. On the white body, the beige grip totally spoilt the look.
    So u have black skin on a white body?
    the black grip is released, can find on ebay, albeit expensive i feel

So u have black skin on a white body?
    the black grip is released, can find on ebay, albeit expensive i feel
    $115 is sexpensive for a piece of spastic. I will wait for a genuine copy of the Olympus grip from China.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketatw View Post
    the skin is not in focus, pic is dark on the body skin, hence unable to see the real beauty of the skin.

also no pic of back camera.

just curious, why was this taken in tkphoto? they sell ep3 skin?
    Was there for a bit and no they dun sell the skins. Was there to show them the actual sample.

back view

The texture is close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Was there for a bit and no they dun sell the skins. Was there to show them the actual sample.

back view

The texture is close enough.
    thanks, this is much better. Indeed very matching for silver set.

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK
    maybe not the most practical but this looks interesting... gunslinging anyone?...

http://www.wotancraft.com/products/b...3-eastwood.htm
    Very nice, man. The snakeskin is so appropriate.
    I have a near-mint Olympus E-620 Underwater Case for Sale. PM me for a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Oly5050 View Post
    The snakeskin is so appropriate.
    will customise the skin myself. look to hunt a snake this weekend. may be a phytoon ..haha..

Quote Originally Posted by rocketatw View Post
    thanks, this is much better. Indeed very matching for silver set.

Hoping to see someone with white/cherry wood combo

$115 is sexpensive for a piece of spastic. I will wait for a genuine copy of the Olympus grip from China.
    You can get the black from the oly sg online store at $79 and the carbon fibre version at $99 with matching 37mm lens cap.

5D3|16-35L|Σ50|135L|Σ150
    A7S|CV12|CV15|CV35 1.2|CV50_1.5|50 F0.95|FE55|FD85_1.2L

Soft release shutter button.

Can get here in Singapore

http://www.helloxstranger.com/gariz-...er-button.html

White/cherry combo. But my application for the right is not perfect, can see a small white dot - haiz - But the sticker is really cut to precision.

Think the grip has to be changed

Last edited by zapp!; 23rd August 2011 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zapp!
    White/cherry combo. But my application for the right is not perfect, can see a small white dot - haiz - But the sticker is really cut to precision.

Think the grip has to be changed
    Hmm, mine would be same, shall try with my friend's black grip tonight...

Hmm, mine would be same, shall try with my friend's black grip tonight...
    Post a pic. I think a white colored grip would do nicely or if not, have to get leatherette for the grip as well haha...

Quote Originally Posted by zapp! View Post
    Post a pic. I think a white colored grip would do nicely or if not, have to get leatherette for the grip as well haha...
    ya, black would look odd too. or just wait for some innovative chinese companies to come out with something. Only seen a striped white grip on ebay so far.

just found a few more skin and half leather case here. for those who would like more option then aki asahi. but the skin only wraps the front body, not rear.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast