Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

Default Re: Accessories for E-P3. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n more

managed to order from asahi. he shipping out today

Anyone got the leatherette yet? How long is the shipping.?

Ordered LX5 case and covering for my son, ask to add an EP3 covering to the invoice, now waiting for reply.
    Camera with no built-in flash, some lenses, some Lights.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentiumpc/

Quote Originally Posted by davidsim
    Anyone got the leatherette yet? How long is the shipping.?
    10 days. Stuck mine on ytd

Fantastic service from Aki-Asahi.. fast reply on a Sat.

Hehe, follow ur heart wong_se. Or sell ur ep1 n get 2 ep3... Haha! Time to poison u back....
    When the shooting gets tough, the tough gets shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by davidsim
    Is it good?
    Good. But u have to take care when sticking it on. Can't leave a small gap or else it will look fugly

Anyone kind enuf to let me tumpang? I also wanna order. But i cant undrrstand jap n havent got paypal... Will try again though
    When the shooting gets tough, the tough gets shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutKev View Post
    Anyone kind enuf to let me tumpang? I also wanna order. But i cant undrrstand jap n havent got paypal... Will try again though
    hi absolutKev, i can help. you may contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se

I think we should combine shipping since it is usd4 per order and the more we buy, we get more discount.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    can I join also?
    My Flickr
    Canon 7D|Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Non-VC|EF-S 10-22mm|EF 85mm f/1.8|EF 50mm f/1.8|580EXII

My shipment will take 7 + 10 days to ship, due to combined orders of others stuff, you will get some discount if you order more than 1 item.

I'm looking for the black leatherette for the EP3 as well. Anyone still purchasing?

maybe not the most practical but this looks interesting... gunslinging anyone?...

http://www.wotancraft.com/products/b...3-eastwood.htm

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    maybe not the most practical but this looks interesting... gunslinging anyone?...

http://www.wotancraft.com/products/b...3-eastwood.htm
    the snake skin is nice, indeed very nice.

Received the leatherette skin within 5 days. All the edges aligned properly, down to the small holes at the back of the EP-3 camera. strong adhesive power. Side by side, the Ep-1 cladded in the same skin still looked a lot classy than the EP-3.
    Last edited by kiwitan; 22nd August 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan View Post
    Received the leatherette skin within 5 days. All the edges aligned properly, down to the small holes at the back of the EP-3 camera. strong adhesive power. Side by side, the Ep-1 cladded in the same skin still looked a lot classy than the EP-3.
    That is fast, will you be the first in clubsnap to post some pics of the ep3(leatherette) with grip on, both front and back pic.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan
    Edited: suppose to get today but I wasn't home haiz... Anyhow,show some pics pls;-)
    Last edited by wonglp; 22nd August 2011 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Edited: suppose to get today but I wasn't home haiz... Anyhow,show some pics pls;-)
    meaning they came, but left a collection slip at your door to self collect at Singapore Post?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast