Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526 LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 503

Thread: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powder?)

  1. #461
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    I was referring to spree.. My apologies for the mixed up.. Hehe.. Dun be angry ok..
    Spree a ….…? Oh no!!
    Take the shot!

  2. #462

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Hehe must open options for any opportunities ma... so if got people willing to be model... its always good to have an experience.

    tehCbing .... you till not in SG ar? any outing going on bo?

    Spree ....... org any outing?
    Love the life you live, live the life you love - DreamszPhoto

  3. #463
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz View Post
    Hehe must open options for any opportunities ma... so if got people willing to be model... its always good to have an experience.

    tehCbing .... you till not in SG ar? any outing going on bo?

    Spree ....... org any outing?
    Im having my own marathon starting tmr till Saturday. My buddy/mentor from KL coming down to SG for a few days. His first time here, so need to bring him around.
    U can join me if u want to...
    Shoot first, think later

  4. #464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    Im having my own marathon starting tmr till Saturday. My buddy/mentor from KL coming down to SG for a few days. His first time here, so need to bring him around.
    U can join me if u want to...
    Maybe I can join you half day on sat but TBC

  5. #465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsz
    Hehe must open options for any opportunities ma... so if got people willing to be model... its always good to have an experience.

    tehCbing .... you till not in SG ar? any outing going on bo?

    Spree ....... org any outing?
    You free on weekends now? Done with the course?

  6. #466
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Maybe I can join you half day on sat but TBC
    Can.. No prob.. Jus let me know
    Shoot first, think later

  7. #467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    Can.. No prob.. Jus let me know
    Where are you two planning to go on sat?

  8. #468
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Where are you two planning to go on sat?
    I have no idea yet.. Depends on what he wanna shoot lor.. Friday will most probably bring him sight-seeing and shopping and shooting along the way of course..
    Then from there, we'll plan Saturday's program.. Any suggestion?
    Shoot first, think later

  9. #469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    I have no idea yet.. Depends on what he wanna shoot lor.. Friday will most probably bring him sight-seeing and shopping and shooting along the way of course..
    Then from there, we'll plan Saturday's program.. Any suggestion?
    Haha I have no idea, depends on where you are going tmr and fri

  10. #470
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha I have no idea, depends on where you are going tmr and fri
    Ok then.. I'll update you on Friday again.. U still going to the sunset shooting?
    Shoot first, think later

  11. #471
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    Ok then.. I'll update you on Friday again.. U still going to the sunset shooting?
    Go boat quay!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #472

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing View Post
    Ok then.. I'll update you on Friday again.. U still going to the sunset shooting?
    I'm sure haha, don't count on me going first

  13. #473
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Go boat quay!!!
    Why Boat Quay, auntie Bonnie?
    Shoot first, think later

  14. #474
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I'm sure haha, don't count on me going first
    Meaning? *scratch head*
    Shoot first, think later

  15. #475

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing View Post
    Why Boat Quay, auntie Bonnie?
    so she can straightaways head to the pub she part-time dances at after the sunset shoot

  16. #476
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    so she can straightaways head to the pub she part-time dances at after the sunset shoot
    OOOooooo....
    Shoot first, think later

  17. #477
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing

    OOOooooo....
    Please keep this to yourself!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #478
    Member tehcbing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Please keep this to yourself!!!
    I will..
    Shoot first, think later

  19. #479

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcbing View Post
    Meaning? *scratch head*
    Means I might not be going haha

  20. #480
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Any idea of finding a photography buddy? (Season 2! Who want to donate milk powde

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Go boat quay!!!
    If going on friday, let me know

    Nv tried sunset there before...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •