Thread: Street Photography Outing Theme: Street Portrait (Part 2)

Default Street Photography Outing Theme: Street Portrait (Part 2)

Hi everyone, it's me again and this time I want to concentrate on doing some street portrait shoot at places around Orchard Area and cover places around there as i cycle around there before and find street portrait photography workable

This coming sat morning 20th AUGUST ard 8:30am meet at Orchard Mrt Station and will end around 12pm, will wait atmost 15 mins for latecomers (to be cfm but shd be correct)

Things to bring will be:
    -Camera and lens(17-50/55mm, 50/135/85mm prime etc), I will bring my 70-300mm to shoot portrait from far without others knowing if oppunities arises
    -Water Bottle with water(Will bring 100+ or H2O, you don know how hot is the sun)(Optional)
    -Umbrella(You dono how much pee the cloud is giving)(Optional)
    -Towel (If u sweat like my bottle that I took out of the fridge (Condensation if u don get it))(Optional)
    -Money (For Lunch)
    -Yourself with a positive learning objective(if u want to bring a friend, just let me know)

Interested can PM me your hp number and UPDATE HERE, updates without pming me your hp number will not be ENTERTAINED:
    1) canonmono & Female friend =)
    Last edited by canonmono; 14th August 2011 at 09:46 PM.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Default Re: Street Photography Outing Theme: Street Portrait (Part 2)

Hi everyone, it's me again and this time I want to concentrate on doing some street portrait shoot at places around Orchard Area and cover places around there as i cycle around there before and find street portrait photography workable

This coming sat morning 20th AUGUST ard 8:30am meet at Orchard Mrt Station and will end around 12pm, will wait atmost 15 mins for latecomers (to be cfm but shd be correct)

Things to bring will be:
    -Camera and lens(17-50/55mm, 50/135/85mm prime etc), I will bring my 70-300mm to shoot portrait from far without others knowing if oppunities arises
    -Water Bottle with water(Will bring 100+ or H2O, you don know how hot is the sun)(Optional)
    -Umbrella(You dono how much pee the cloud is giving)(Optional)
    -Towel (If u sweat like my bottle that I took out of the fridge (Condensation if u don get it))(Optional)
    -Money (For Lunch)
    -Yourself with a positive learning objective(if u want to bring a friend, just let me know)

Interested can PM me your hp number and UPDATE HERE, updates without pming me your hp number will not be ENTERTAINED:
    1) canonmono & Female friend =)
    2) Peng Kang Hill (Joined you last week @ City Hall - so, you have my mobile)

Too bad can't join this outing as I have to attend another outing in the morning.

Looking forward for more future outing.
    Canon EOS 500D EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | BG-E5 | 70-300 f/4-5.6 Di VC USD |

1) canonmono
    2) Peng Kang Hill (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
    3) Forward (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
    Last edited by canonmono; 15th August 2011 at 11:02 PM.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

too bad, wanna join but im going to stgcc..

Normally first day not many cosplayer, last day will have more .. anyway joining u for sun =)

yes, first day i go there to see the artist's live demo..hha

1) canonmono
    2) Peng Kang Hill (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
    3) Forward (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
    4) Kayel79 (HP NUMBER GIVEN)

<Sorry, sorry - last minute have to go KL over the weekend. Join you guys next time ok? I have taken out my name>

1) canonmono
    2) Forward (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
    3) Kayel79 (HP NUMBER GIVEN)[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, since not much ppl and my friend is having table tennis competition at suntec hall 401 & 402, we can go sports there and next hall 403 and 404 is cosplay so ^^ same timing just that the meeting place we change to city hall =)