Default Kampong Glam CC Photographic Club Photo Competition

just read this on Lianhe Wanbao:

What: Kampong Glam CC Photographic Club Photo Competition
    When: 10 Oct 0900-1700hrs
    Where: Marina Promenade Under Shears Bridge
    Entry Fees: $15 incl Buffet Lunch n Beverages

Anyone with further info kindly update.

Default Kampong Glam National Photo Competition 2004

The Prize presentation and exhibition opening will be held on 10th December 2004 at Kampong Glam CC. Time 8.00 pm. There will also be a slide show on "Autumn in Tibet" by Madeline Law, a members of Kampong Glam Photo Club who followed some local photographers to the trip recently.

The exhibition of selected photos will be displayed until Sunday 12th December 2004.

CL Lee

Happens to come to this thread so ...

Upzz this thread .. for those who are interest to go see see look look as this is on tomorrow .....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Exhibition

Quote Originally Posted by leecl
    The Prize presentation and exhibition opening will be held on 10th December 2004 at Kampong Glam CC. Time 8.00 pm. There will also be a slide show on "Autumn in Tibet" by Madeline Law, a members of Kampong Glam Photo Club who followed some local photographers to the trip recently.

The exhibition of selected photos will be displayed until Sunday 12th December 2004.

CL Lee
    Was at Kg Glam this eve 6pm.
    The hall was empty except for badminton nets on the posts. Thought it was on display at other venue, so I asked the CC staff. The reply was that as it was raining today, the committee took and kept all the photos.

dame i hate this i miss de comp..well i new in here so hey if got any comp can u let me knoe....

regards,..diet