Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tripid

Quote Originally Posted by ziploc

Yes shierwin is absolutely right. To TS, please use proper English words, you are not sms'ing to the rest of the members here. Thank you.
    I really feel embarrassed about reading some bad English from someone else. It shows the level of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by donut88

I really feel embarrassed about reading some bad English from someone else. It shows the level of intelligence.
    Two wrongs don't make a right bro. Him being arrogant and you sounding arrogant plus snippy in your retort won't help things other than to raise temperatures.

Let's be civil here shall we? After all, our international audience is watching our behavior and civility towards others who might have unintentionally offended another person in the heat of the moment.

Default Re: Tripid

It is not about whether one's English is good or bad, and it is ok to have bad English. Typing out the words properly to make it easy for the rest of the members to read is basic courtesy and netiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    It is not about whether one's English is good or bad, and it is ok to have bad English. Typing out the words properly to make it easy for the rest of the members to read is basic courtesy and netiquette.
    ...plus it helps the forum search engine accurately index the thread, and if you are the one searching, spelling it right can get you the right answer.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right bro. Him being arrogant and you sounding arrogant plus snippy in your retort won't help things other than to raise temperatures.

Let's be civil here shall we? After all, our international audience is watching our behavior and civility towards others who might have unintentionally offended another person in the heat of the moment.
    Agreed.. i also cannot really write or speak good English. It does not said i have a low level of intelligence.. and i don't think there is anything to be embarrassed about!! Anyway people with a bad english can be a nice a good person too... let us be nice to everyone else...
    Nikon D5000 - 18-55mm l 55-200mm l 35mm f1.8g l Grip
    My FlickR l Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

Haha. Ok I did it on purpose. Love to disturb arrogant ppl

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    ... Bro, do take note people like me with bad English may get offended or sad from your words... wahahaha let be nice to everyone
    Nikon D5000 - 18-55mm l 55-200mm l 35mm f1.8g l Grip
    My FlickR l Google+

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    then you're just low on intelligence to reveal the reason behind it.

there. right back at ya.

chill bro. not everything needs to be revealed.

becuz hor. ppl wif low iq duno wad is bein say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12