Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1002

Thread: Expose Yourself - CXXV

  1. #801
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    No stress, you will get the school that you want.

  2. #802
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV


  3. #803
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    taken in Zoo Negara in KL with a P&S (real P&S, not like Leong's fake P&S)





  4. #804

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Last edited by zaren; 28th November 2011 at 02:49 AM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #805

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    taken in Zoo Negara in KL with a P&S (real P&S, not like Leong's fake P&S)

    nice ~

  6. #806
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj
    taken in Zoo Negara in KL with a P&S (real P&S, not like Leong's fake P&S)
    Don't bluff!!!!!! You bbb the new 600mmf/4 with built in 1.4xTC!!!!!!!!

  7. #807
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Omg!!!!! This is so cute!!!!!!

  8. #808
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    sorry....... the exam end late.......... so did you all shoot anything....

  9. #809
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    sorry....... the exam end late.......... so did you all shoot anything....
    We went there to shoot crabs

  10. #810
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    We went there to shoot crabs
    really........ I was really sad... end at 5 plus... and then start raining heavily at my place here

  11. #811
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Is that garden by the bay open already? Thinking of going there to shoot something.

  12. #812
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    We went there to shoot crabs
    Crap weather shoot crab!

  13. #813
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Is that garden by the bay open already? Thinking of going there to shoot something.
    i don't think the glass dome is open, but can check online.

  14. #814
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i don't think the glass dome is open, but can check online.
    Today I bring all the camera and lens and filters out of the house. Go to the the glass dome, the security say close until June next year then open...
    After that, go to botanic garden to shoot some flowers and half way, it started to rain. Then it stop for awhile and manage to shoot a little more. 15 minutes later, it rain heavily. Go for lunch and went to MBS.... got stuck there until my mum finish work...

    So.........angry......

    Until today, i got no chance to even use the new filters....

    Guess I just have to be the florist for awhile......
    Last edited by MGohzxc; 28th November 2011 at 10:52 PM.

  15. #815
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Today I bring all the camera and lens and filters out of the house. Go to the the glass dome, the security say close until June next year then open...
    After that, go to botanic garden to shoot some flowers and half way, it started to rain. Then it stop for awhile and manage to shoot a little more. 15 minutes later, it rain heavily. Go for lunch and went to MBS.... got stuck there until my mum finish work...

    So.........angry......

    Until today, i got no chance to even use the new filters....

    Guess I just have to be the florist for awhile......
    You got one more month of holiday.

  16. #816

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You got one more month of holiday.
    My month of holiday starts this weekend! YAYAYAYA
    see you all soon!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  17. #817
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    My month of holiday starts this weekend! YAYAYAYA
    see you all soon!
    Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!

  18. #818

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!
    good....then we can have another makan outing!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  19. #819
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Hello~!!!!!!

    I want to BBB!!!

    Fujifilm x10 and x100 looks so sexy
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #820
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hello~!!!!!!

    I want to BBB!!!

    Fujifilm x10 and x100 looks so sexy
    Wa.. so long never hear from you....

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •