Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1002

Thread: Expose Yourself - CXXV

  1. #441
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Leica IIIg, Leicavit, Leitz 8.5cm f/1.5 Summarex, Leitz 8.5cm Viewfinder SGOOD
    Still playing with your new toy.

  2. #442
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    i still chionging PP!


  3. #443
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i still chionging PP!

    From Nepal? Win win win!!!

    I think I'm halfway..

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Still playing with your new toy.
    old toy already...

  5. #445
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i still chionging PP!
    wah so nice... I wanna go there also!

  6. #446
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    From Nepal? Win win win!!!

    I think I'm halfway..
    More win is after I after Nepal, I need to chiong my hong kong photo......which is 2 month before my Nepal........

  7. #447
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj
    wah so nice... I wanna go there also!
    Go lah, just go Kathmandu lor, actually most of the building there not that nice lah. Lol.

  8. #448
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    More win is after I after Nepal, I need to chiong my hong kong photo......which is 2 month before my Nepal........
    Faintz....

    I cannot leave photo there, have to edit all finish.. Everyday go home after work edit until 1-2 am..

  9. #449
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Go lah, just go Kathmandu lor, actually most of the building there not that nice lah. Lol.
    I heard that they had repainted them for your next visit.

  10. #450
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post



    Leica IIIg, Leicavit, Leitz 8.5cm f/1.5 Summarex, Leitz 8.5cm Viewfinder SGOOD
    Wa.. the camera so nice.. Expensive ????

  11. #451
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    I heard that they had repainted them for your next visit.
    Then they better paint fast, my next trip might be next year.

    Hopefully will be mixture of RGB colour, so that got more contrast while shooting bnw film.
    Last edited by Leong23; 2nd November 2011 at 11:29 AM.

  12. #452
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

    Wa.. the camera so nice.. Expensive ????
    Ask your dad bbb for you!!!!!!!!

  13. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

    Wa.. the camera so nice.. Expensive ????
    They are not cheap but in comparison to the current leica models, they are quite affordable. But the matter of fact is the camera and lens was made during 1950s in limited production, the lens itself has only about 5000 produced. So it might be difficult to get one in gd condition. Interested in Leica? u can read more about it online

  14. #454
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    They are not cheap but in comparison to the current leica models, they are quite affordable. But the matter of fact is the camera and lens was made during 1950s in limited production, the lens itself has only about 5000 produced. So it might be difficult to get one in gd condition. Interested in Leica? u can read more about it online
    I am interested in Leica, but I need someone to buy it for me.

  15. #455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Ask your dad bbb for you!!!!!!!!
    Her father will sweat if I show her my leica trinity lenses lol!

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I am interested in Leica, but I need someone to buy it for me.
    i can buy you a leica iphone sticker

  17. #457
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I am interested in Leica, but I need someone to buy it for me.
    Ask future father-in-law.

  18. #458
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa.. the camera so nice.. Expensive ????
    Start saving pocket money for it leh.

  19. #459
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    I am interested in Leica, but I need someone to buy it for me.
    Ask van to bbb for you!!!!!!

  20. #460
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj

    Her father will sweat if I show her my leica trinity lenses lol!
    Her dad ask her to defriend you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •