Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1002

Thread: Expose Yourself - CXXV

  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wanted the filters and no stock.. so disappointing..
    End up only buy lens.

    Should I buy the GND soft pack? 0.3, 0.6 and 0.9 ?
    wa BBB!!! what lens you bought?

  2. #362
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wa BBB!!! what lens you bought?
    Ya, my dad went with me to TK photo .. bought the 10-22mm for landscape... but they have no stock for the filters...
    After that we went to Peninsula and saw alot of old cameras. Alot of Leica
    Last edited by MGohzxc; 18th October 2011 at 08:36 PM.

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    The camera look so solid. Must be very heavy.......So are you buying.........
    don't think i would need so much power...

  4. #364
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    don't think i would need so much power...
    I think buy more lens will be more interesting...

  5. #365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    I think buy more lens will be more interesting...
    Buying wine can be interesting too
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  6. #366
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj
    Like most people will use all the features...

    But then I also never ever use my camera hotshoe.

  7. #367
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    No automatic face detection, digic V, no HD video, no dual CF slots, no 18MP, no 12fps, no huge pro looking body. Lol
    That's why I love it!
    Don't have nice machine gun sound also. Leica should offer upgrade for machine gun shutter effect.

  8. #368
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    Wanted the filters and no stock.. so disappointing..
    End up only buy lens.

    Should I buy the GND soft pack? 0.3, 0.6 and 0.9 ?
    I never ever need 1 stop filter, so I only get .6 and .9. best case is get z filters, then can stack hard and soft. In that case can get all.. But if you are on budget like me then just get .6 and .9 .

  9. #369
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    I think buy more lens will be more interesting...
    I would spend the money to travel, see more rocks!

  10. #370
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

    photos please !!!
    No computer here leh.. Wait until I return to Singapore.

  11. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    Like most people will use all the features...

    But then I also never ever use my camera hotshoe.
    The point is not to use the functions but to brag about it!!! 12fps and 14fps with mirror lockup!!!! Power!!!!!

  12. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    Don't have nice machine gun sound also. Leica should offer upgrade for machine gun shutter effect.
    This 1 can practice making machine gun sound with ur mouth!

  13. #373
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj

    The point is not to use the functions but to brag about it!!! 12fps and 14fps with mirror lockup!!!! Power!!!!!
    Nice very good for making funny gif..

  14. #374
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I would spend the money to travel, see more rocks!
    Yes agree.. but I still need to buy. You all have everything already..

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I never ever need 1 stop filter, so I only get .6 and .9. best case is get z filters, then can stack hard and soft. In that case can get all.. But if you are on budget like me then just get .6 and .9 .
    I think I just need the ,6 and ,9 also... the LEE is quite expensive.. I think. What is Z filters??

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    No computer here leh.. Wait until I return to Singapore.
    Ai ya...... so wasted. Ok lets be patient...:

  15. #375
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    Yes agree.. but I still need to buy. You all have everything already..

    I think I just need the ,6 and ,9 also... the LEE is quite expensive.. I think. What is Z filters??

    Ai ya...... so wasted. Ok lets be patient...:
    No la, I don't have that much more actually, maybe on the telephoto side.. Well at least after your recent purchase..

    Lee is expensive yes.. Alternative is to use cokin series lor, I use P series, smaller size filter.. got larger size one, Z series.. Every filter costs a lot more. Like for Hi-tech, P size around 35 IIRC, Z size is 80ish?

  16. #376
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes agree.. but I still need to buy. You all have everything already..


    I think I just need the ,6 and ,9 also... the LEE is quite expensive.. I think. What is Z filters??


    Ai ya...... so wasted. Ok lets be patient...:
    Go TK and BBB hitech filter bah......much cheaper than Lee.

  17. #377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Go TK and BBB hitech filter bah......much cheaper than Lee.
    Lee sounds like made in China, hitech sounds more high tech!
    Bbb
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    Lee sounds like made in China, hitech sounds more high tech!
    Bbb
    Hahaha ya lor... And Singh-Ray sounds like made in India...

  19. #379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj

    Hahaha ya lor... And Singh-Ray sounds like made in India...
    Hahaha!! Exactly!
    If you don't put the filter brand in the exif, no one will know which country it's from!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #380
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Go TK and BBB hitech filter bah......much cheaper than Lee.
    Does Lee have cast though I wonder.. When stacking.. Hi-tech stack with ND106 or 110 will have purple cast.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •